Good Bras!!!

Options
This bra is amazing! It is called the Shock Absorber and it is a fantastic sports bra

Any other suggestions for good brands??

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    for non sporty bras : bali, panache and freya

for sporty bras, goddess, enell and elomi
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options

I agree with the Panache and freya!! All the way, best bras to make em perkier!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options

I agree with the Panache and freya!! All the way, best bras to make em perkier!
    and they are PRETTY!!!

plus they usually have matching panties. i hate having to wear non descript , plain underwear. we big boobie girls like nice prints too
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Other non-sporty brands that I love are PrimaDonna, Simone Perele, and Felina Conturelle. :-) And, yep, they have matching bottoms.

For sports bras, I'm using my old LaSenza sports bras. They only do the trick because they're a little too small and seriously hold them down.
  • ★Fitness_Barbie★
    Options
    I am glad I started this group. I went to my first Pilates class & a girl said "finally, someone else with boobs!" of course she meant BIG boobs but it made me realize they are a burden during exercise for many women. Thank you all for the bra recommendations!
  • jazzaria79
    jazzaria79 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi all!! I am a 38 F/G depending on the Bra... can anyone reccomend any type of Sports Bra? I have been all over the place looking for bras in general and the only place I seem to be able to get anything in my size is at Lane Bryant's... and needless to say I have been looking for a couple of years now and am still not able to find any sport bras... everywhere I have looked tells me that I am going to have to have one special made, and well I wouldn't even know where to begin with that project!

Thanks
  • enyo123
    Options
    Hi all!! I am a 38 F/G depending on the Bra... can anyone reccomend any type of Sports Bra? I have been all over the place looking for bras in general and the only place I seem to be able to get anything in my size is at Lane Bryant's... and needless to say I have been looking for a couple of years now and am still not able to find any sport bras... everywhere I have looked tells me that I am going to have to have one special made, and well I wouldn't even know where to begin with that project!

Thanks

You won't have to get a special one made. But you *will* spend a lot. I don't know where you are, but just google your city and some of the brands that we've mentioned on here (Freya, PrimaDonna, Elomi, Simone Perele, to name a few) and you *should* find a local boutique that will sell European lingerie in your size. Warning, though: once you go for those bras (and get professionally fitted), you'll never go back to Lane Bryant, Victoria's Secret, or any of the other mass market stores. :-) You'll find pretty things and discover that when it comes to bras, you really DO get what you pay for.
  • Lynn_SD
    Lynn_SD Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Jazzeria! I am the exact same size as you, a 38 DDD (same as a 38 F) and I just found the most amazing sports bra ever! It is made by Wacoal, called Wacoal '855170' Underwire Sports Bra and fits like a dream. Shapes to prevent the "uni-boob" look, comes in neutral, black and white, special "cooling" fabric. I had bought two other Wacoal non-sport bras at the same time but took them back to exchange for 3 of these! They are worth the $65 price tag and you can get them at your closest Nordstrom or just order online. I will try to add a link:
    <http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/wacoal-855170-underwire-sports-bra/3006129?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=48&gt;
    or just go to nordstrom.com and do a search. Good Luck, hope this helps.
  • Lynn_SD
    Lynn_SD Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    If you want something sexier and non-sporty, Wacoal also has a full line of beautiful lingerie! Your local Nordstrom will fit you or you can order online at nordstrom.com.
  • freyaskitty
    freyaskitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Finally got a professional bra fitting yesterday and know my REAL size now. 42-F. I bought two new bras made by Elita. Man they sure make the girls look great! My husband noticed right away that something was different. Yeah, they aren't cheap but SO worht it!

Thanks for the info ladies!
  • enyo123
    Options
    A good bra is worth my weight in gold. ;-) (I'd say the bra's, but they don't weigh much.) Good for you!