MOMMAS Day Weekend!!!! :)

cgrigz
cgrigz Posts: 86 Member
So the big weekend is coming up with mommas good cooking. For my family at least... Eating everything for 2-3 straight days might put a bind on your healthy lifestyle. Ohh, and then there is the booze that your momma gives you. LMAO All while everyone celebrates her being the best mother ever, reminiscing of the *kitten* whoopings, the happy times, the sad, the family trips.. Whats your plan to attack the weekend? if any..

Replies

• Sonriendo
    Sonriendo Posts: 98
    Oh Man.... Good mama's Food Right... crap it seems like I gain 10lbs every time I visit mom.... :smile: I think I'll just work out super hard this week and again next week and see how it goes. Wish me LUCK.... lol
  • nathanellsworth
    nathanellsworth Posts: 10 Member
    Must be nice to have parents who offer you alcohol... mine don't drink at all. Everytime I have a beer I get looked at like I'm an alcoholic... and although that may be partially true, I still don't appreciate it.
  • BrandiH2007
    BrandiH2007 Posts: 40 Member
    Since I'm the momma I get to choose what we eat. But with most gatherings I try to eat something healthy before going so I'm not starving! And drink lots of water, it helps to keep you from over eating. It can also help you balance the alcohol. Drink 8oz water for ever beer.
  • 2010anne
    2010anne Posts: 2
    My mom is a TERRIBLE cook! She hates cooking and refuses to do it at all on Mother's Day. Which is good for me, I can control what we eat that day. On the other hand, the wine often gets out of control, so I'm planning to take my mom shopping to get in a bit of walking before dinner. And I'll run in the a.m. in anticipation. If you're staying for the entire weekend, maybe plan a run or something for at least one morning.