• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    *tingles*

I'm stoked for this movie!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Am i the only one that feels less and less excited for this movie everytime a new trailer comes out? From the trailers so far...It doesn't look very good!
  • opus649
    opus649 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Avengers and Batman in the same summer... and we still have the Hobbit and Lincoln coming out in December (DDL is the man)... oh yeah, and Prometheus... what a crazy year for movies!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    Don't forget Spidey!
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    Am i the only one that feels less and less excited for this movie everytime a new trailer comes out? From the trailers so far...It doesn't look very good!

I am as excited to see Hardy as Bane as I was to see Ledger as the Joker. Have you seen the intro? Plane carrying a plane escape?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    I saw the intro in theaters and I love Hardy but I can't shake the campy feel of it, catwoman looks really lame imo. The batjet looks really off in terms of the realistic feel of the last 2 movies. I won't say it's going to suck until I see it but it doesn't look as good as TDK from the trailers.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I saw the intro in theaters and I love Hardy but I can't shake the campy feel of it, catwoman looks really lame imo. The batjet looks really off in terms of the realistic feel of the last 2 movies. I won't say it's going to suck until I see it but it doesn't look as good as TDK from the trailers.

Totally agree. I'm kind of dreading seeing Hardy as Bane though :/
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm going to see it however its not filling me with the same level of excitement as the previous ones.......Still gonna give it a chance though
  • brightberry
    Options
  • brightberry
    Options

This. Also Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman just feels like a TERRIBLE choice to me. Also: hi! I'm new. :)
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options

This. Also Anne Hathaway as Cat Woman just feels like a TERRIBLE choice to me. Also: hi! I'm new. :)

I agree but then again no worse than Halle Berry?!?! Or the rumour that it was going to be Megan Fox (relieved it wasn't, that would have been horrendous).
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Don't forget Spidey!

I'm more stoked about that, based on the trailers, even though I was dreading another reboot.
  • jaric01
    jaric01 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

I agree but then again no worse than Halle Berry?!?! Or the rumour that it was going to be Megan Fox (relieved it wasn't, that would have been horrendous).

Love Anne Hathaway. I think she'll be infinitely better than Halle Berry or Michelle Pfeiffer. I'm still psyched to see this movie, although not as much as if Heath Ledger was still around. :-(
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am mixed. Not near as jacked as I was for TDK. I think part of it is Bane. He's not a traditional villian (aka Joker, Penguin, Scarecrow) in the Batman universe. So many don't know WHO he is or they remember that HORRIBLE version in "Batman & Robin." I don't worry so much with Nolan at the helm...
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I'm new too! Welcome! :)