1 more workout before Recovery Week!

Options
NoWeighJose74
NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
So tonight is Plyo circuit, then Sunday off before Recovery week!
I started on Apr 9th, so I'm a week behind most of the rest of you.

How did you enjoy your recovery week? And are you getting jacked up for Month 2?

Myself, I'm both excited and nervous about Month 2. I haven't watched any of the DVD's yet; should I preview them?

As far as the numbers go, I've lost about 6lbs, but admittedly, it was weight I had gained from a bad Vegas vacation. Well, it was GREAT Vegas vacation, but bad eating wise (damn those all you can eat buffets!). So weight wise, I'm basically back where I was before my Vegas vacation at the end of March.

My workout capacity has definitely improved noticeably. Though I still struggle with many of the Cardio Abs moves.

Replies

• MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i was really excited to start month 2 today. i'm excited this week to try all the different workouts and see what i like.

oh and i loved the recovery week workout
  • cjterrell
    cjterrell Posts: 2
    Options
    This is my last week of month 1. Get to recover next week! Yeah!! I'm also nervous and excited about month 2. I haven't seen any weight loss but can notice my tone and some inches gone. I'm hoping I will see more of this along with some weight loss with month 2 exercises.
  • bmwauug
    bmwauug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Month 2 is really tough - but just like month 1, you'll get the hang of it - you'll be amazed how far you can go! Good luck - I have 6 more workouts before graduation!!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Ok so it's Thursday for me, which is 4th day of recovery week. I'm bored of this workout.

Bring on Month 2!!! lol

I'm sure I'll be changing my tune come Monday when I'm scheduled for Fit Test #3 and Max Interval Circuit. *shudder*
  • kmillers
    kmillers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did the full recovery week the first round of Insanity but this time I just can't do it. I am doing weight training and HIIT 3 days and recovery and some other form of cardio 3 days. Recovery week is not my favorite.