I'm so excited!

Options
2»

Replies

• greeneyes191
    greeneyes191 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanx for the compliments ladies. I guess I should clarify that the bike in the pic was a friends bike I took for a spin while we were down in Florida.
  • Annie_Oakley
    Options
    Thanx for the compliments ladies. I guess I should clarify that the bike in the pic was a friends bike I took for a spin while we were down in Florida.
    still...a DARNED nice pic (even if the bike is a friends) - you definitely look like you belong on it! :bigsmile:
  • greeneyes191
    greeneyes191 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    still...a DARNED nice pic (even if the bike is a friends) - you definitely look like you belong on it! :bigsmile:
    Well, thanx. I seriously considered asking him if he wanted to sell it. It was a 2007 Harley Knight Rider (think that's what it's called). I wasn't sure I would fit on it. I'm only 5'0" so it's tough to find a bike sometimes. It was pretty easy to get upright as well. No sense in buying a bigger bike if you can't get it off the kickstand.