Joining came to a screetching halt!

Options
I started the group on 5/8 (Tuesday) and within 24 hours it had 76 members. Now it has stayed at 76 members for over 24 hours. It doesnt make sense how it went from 76 in a day, then zero the next. Does anyone think something is blocking people joining or do you think its coinsidense?

Replies

• miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Along the right side of the "community" screen is a list of the newest groups. We were listed on there for a little while. That's where I saw it - and the picture you selected for the group was certainly eye-catching! We are not on there anymore. I'm guessing a lot of ladies saw that and joined.
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Along the right side of the "community" screen is a list of the newest groups. We were listed on there for a little while. That's where I saw it - and the picture you selected for the group was certainly eye-catching! We are not on there anymore. I'm guessing a lot of ladies saw that and joined.

This. :-)
  • ★Fitness_Barbie★
    Options
    I thought of that but I guess I figured there would still be a few random ones who were browsing groups. Oh well, we have a great 76! Thanks Ladies!!
  • Omen_Alexia
    Omen_Alexia Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me to the list :D Was hoping there was a group for busty girls because I NEED some serious help finding a VERY supportive sports bra that will keep the girls in place! Bouncing all about HURTS! I'm a 38H x.x
  • Back2Basic
    Back2Basic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If we add more content and comments, then we will get shown higher on the "most active" list. Everyone feel free to add me.
  • christyk117
    christyk117 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My cousin is 16 with big girls. I asked her how she can do all the sports she does. She said she wears multiple sports bras. Maybe give that a try.
  • hungrybunni
    hungrybunni Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello girls!!!! I hope you will all add me as I'm looking for friends and motivation too. I'm a 38 FF and shock horror OWN A LINGERIE SHOP.....I would recommend the new Panache Sports Bra (5021) as it's amazing. Brand new technology fitting up to a H cup.

Usual sports bras use compression for support. Squashing the breast tissue against the rib cage...uncomfortable and UNFLATTERING. Panache's new tech uses ENCAPSULATION lifting and supporting the boobs, with a padded and completely 'non feel on the body' wiring system you look as if you have your normal bra on.

I've got over 100lbs to lose and so don't want to be fat n fifty next year...sisters unite???? Tracey x
  • JessePaige90
    JessePaige90 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just stumbled upon the group when I did a search. I typed in "big boobs" and this was the top result out of just two. I think more people are going to join since this seems to be the only top heavy specific group, at least the only one I could find anyway.