Zumba 2 for Wii

Options
teachfl2
teachfl2 Posts: 95 Member
Hi everyone~ I just got my Zumba 2 in the the mail today and am eager to start! Does anyone do Zumba for the Wii?? How do you like it?

Replies

• LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I do the Zumba for Wii. I like it very much. It takes a bit of getting used to, but now I love it. It doesn't feel like a workout, it's just dancing right? LOL! Anyway, I like the privacy of my home (I look like a demented duck when I dance), the fun nature of the music, and it just makes me feel good to dance.
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just got it this weekend and I've been doing it every day. I lvoe it! It's fun, doesn't feel like exercising.
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    zumba's really fun!
  • teachfl2
    teachfl2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have done it three times this past week, each for an hour, and I swear I already feel it working. Maybe it is just me, but my clothes fit better, I feel lighter around the stomach area, and two different people this week have told me that I look like I have lost weight! I am definitely sticking to this workout for awhile!
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I love zumba for the wii! I do prefer the classes, but I moved away from my regular class and there's not many options for zumba classes near me now. But it's great because I don't have to pay everytime I want to do it. lol Compared to the classes, it's already paid for itself! How much did Zumba 2 cost?
  • CookEmonsterR
    CookEmonsterR Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site & also I just started my Zumba 2 on the Wii.. I must admit I'm in love!!!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I just got Zumba 2 a few days ago. I'm doing it on the days I'm not doing the 30DS. My first day is tomorrow. I'd love to have some MFP friends who Zumba! (:
  • m3talmalitia
    Options
    Someone said that it doesn't feel like a workout. You're not doing it then girl! It hurts! I end up sweating like a hog. I have to admit, and tell me if you're with me... some of the moves are too fast for me. I feel like my legs are in slow motion. Lol
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Someone said that it doesn't feel like a workout. You're not doing it then girl! It hurts! I end up sweating like a hog. I have to admit, and tell me if you're with me... some of the moves are too fast for me. I feel like my legs are in slow motion. Lol
    Haha, yeah. I do feel like I'm working out, but it's still fun. I always feel like I'm going too slow or doing the moves wrong, but it's still a great calorie burner. According to my HRM, I burned 850 calories in one hour. Wow.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    It took me a minute to get used to the fireworks going off but now I love it, my only issues is trying to figure out which dance style I like the best....
  • Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do my zumba 2 for the wii at 5am... i made my own routine with the songs i like and it gets me started in the morning. If you arent sweating as much as you would at a class, then you arent working hard enough. I know some people dont work as hard because it is at home, but i know i do... have fun!
  • capricorn0120
    capricorn0120 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Zumba 2 for Wii for some time and I love it. It's fun and it burns those calories. I like it because it doesn't feel like a workout. I've done Zumba classes and it's different but I can do Zumba for Wii any time I want without having to leave home if I get home later or when I have time to do it. It's convenient, fun and burns.
  • racebelle88
    Options
    Love my Zumba 2. I've been doing for a few months and have all ready lost an inch off my waist!
  • Reese61477
    Reese61477 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I do the wii at home and classes as well.

I love it!!
  • krdiacrn
    krdiacrn Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to the site & group. I love Zumba for the Wii. It's so much fun and I love the progress tracker too.
  • justagirl34
    justagirl34 Posts: 11
    Options
    oh yeah...just did a demo for zumba knect and I want it!
  • HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Zumba's fun!