Candy!!!

Options
I have a HUGE sweet tooth, and while it is pretty easy for me to watch my fat intake and I otherwise eat pretty healthy, sugar is my downfall. It's worse when I am stressed which I have been lately.

Today's damage: 3 tootsie pops, 5 tootsie rolls, 2 packages of hot chocolate, 1 hershey's dark chocolate bar, 2 Laffy Taffy's, frozen yogurt w/chocolate sauce. It's horrifying when I actually write it all down!! Now, I don't binge like this every day, but this is what was laying around the office today (except the yogurt w/choc sauce). I don't buy or keep this stuff around the house because I know I can't moderate myself well enough, but if it's in the public domain, I'll eat it!

So this will be a good challenge for me to be more mindful of what I am putting in my body and to help me reach my goal weight. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE sweet tooth, and while it is pretty easy for me to watch my fat intake and I otherwise eat pretty healthy, sugar is my downfall. It's worse when I am stressed which I have been lately.

Today's damage: 3 tootsie pops, 5 tootsie rolls, 2 packages of hot chocolate, 1 hershey's dark chocolate bar, 2 Laffy Taffy's, frozen yogurt w/chocolate sauce. It's horrifying when I actually write it all down!! Now, I don't binge like this every day, but this is what was laying around the office today (except the yogurt w/choc sauce). I don't buy or keep this stuff around the house because I know I can't moderate myself well enough, but if it's in the public domain, I'll eat it!

So this will be a good challenge for me to be more mindful of what I am putting in my body and to help me reach my goal weight. Good luck everyone!

I have a big sweet tooth too, nights are the worst for me. Thankfully I don't have the amount of temptation at work as you do.
  • srudnik
    srudnik Posts: 1
    Options
    I ate a butterfinger candy bar yesterday and was so surprised how much damage I did for my day. I will try not to do this again! When you see it in black and white it really registers with you. Thank you fitness pal.