Hi there you chocie lovers/haters!

Options
Hi, My name is sarah and I'm a chocoholic. It has been 18 hrs since my last chocie fix. It is the one thing that controls me in my life and it has to go. Even now whilst I'm writing this I can feel it calling my name. There is none left in the house it has gone and I'm feeling strong.
Anyone out there who wants to join me on the road to the joys of freedom of chocolate. Feel free to join.
SarahXXXX:flowerforyou:

Replies

• unijane74
    unijane74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah my name is Sarah too! I am a Learning and Teaching Assistant at a local secondary school and although I have lost 9 stone since March 2011 I am struggling now to lose the last 3 stone that the Doctor wants me to lose. The bane of my existance at the moment is CHOCOLATE!!!!
    There is a lot of stress going on at work with redundancies etc and this means that I am eating the dreaded food group. :sad: I have had 3 bars of chocolate today and I wish I hadnt but hopefully I will hold my head up and not do it again. I will be using My Fitness Pal more rigourously from now on and hope that when I get weighed by my Doctor next month I will have lost weight instead of putting it on.
  • thomo71
    thomo71 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hiya, sorry been busy! I'm a teacher in a local sencondary school too, what about that then?! Welcome chocie lover!! It's been two days since my last chocie fix. Setting this up has helped alot. Changing patterns and habits are hard, but that's where we need to start. That odd chocie biccie with the cup of coffee or the chocie bar at the garage. That's where it all starts. But when will the cravings stop!! Gotta be strong.:wink: Nine stone is a pretty good accomplishment though, well done for that.

Yes, I had to lose weight before for the IVF funding but now I've got the little one it's so much harder and the chocolate is just calling me. Stay strong fellow chocie hater and keep up the good work.xx