Laser hair removal

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Hi all,

After years of embaressment and trying to hide it, it has got to a point that I think about it all the time and its effecting my confidence so I bit the bullet and booked an appointment to have laser treatment, I had a consultation and a test patch yesterday and I am soooo excited and happy that I did it. They think that I will have a really good reaction they said that the hair that we hate dark and corse responds the best! (about time that its good for something!!)
Anyway I go back in next Thursday, they think I will need 5-7 treatments at £140 each.

If you have had laser treatment how have you found it? How much did you pay?

Kelly x

Replies

• Kelly_1981
    Options
    Just to give you an update, after 1 treatment the difference is AMAZING! I would say its 50% better already I am so excited about this!
  • emmabebi
    emmabebi Posts: 8
    Options
    I had laser treatment 2 years ago. However, in between my PCOS was unmanaged. The hair came back. I'm not trying to rain on your parade. Just giving you a heads up that if you conceive or your hormones go out of whack, the hair may likely come back.
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Hello- well just to check in I have had 3 treatments and its still going well, my upper lip is proving difficult but it is getting better.
  • Shirvona
    Shirvona Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have been looking into this but there really isn't a whole lot of information for people with PCOS and some of the forums and things I have read have me sitting on the fence 50/50. I would really like to know how this works out for you.