try to meet, greet, and share ....

Options
MAponte73
MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
I would love to have a meet and greet at a local park. I would love to meet some of my new fit pals and share stories or even exercise together. Picnic baskets and healthy food. Anyone interested?

We can show our support for one another.

I am in south Mandarin, 32257.

Replies

• jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hi there!
  • eesuperstar
    eesuperstar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm for it. I'm in Orange Park 32244. I just moved here less than 2 months ago so I'm not sure where to go other than Cecil Field Rec Complex or the beach.
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hey i just added you guys! I'm in Jacksonville and I'm on the westisde but i work on southside and i spend a lot of time in mandarin. Feel free to add me as a friend i also have a membership to the Y
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Tammy, I live in the Lakewood area, and I love new friends!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Elizabeth. Would love to meet a few like minded folks. Feel free to friend me
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Live near Atlantic/Jax Beach area!
  • dkbrace
    dkbrace Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined your group, I'm in 32244 (Collins Road), and don't belong to a gym, but there is a small fitness room at my apartment complex, so that's what I'm using for now. Good luck to everyone with their goals for the new year.
  • CML0522
    Options
    Hi, I live in Baymeadows. I work out in the morning at Planet Fitness. Its always more motivational to work out someone else and be accountable to go!!!! Looking to find extra activities to do on the weekends that can incorporate my family so they can live a healthy lifestyle too!!!!
  • dkbrace
    Options
    I am on the Westside, maybe we could all meet for a walk/jog/wog local park or jogging trail, followed by brownbag/picnic lunch? I'm available most Saturday mornings, and some Sunday afternoons.
  • dkbrace
    Options
    So, lets set a date. Jan 19th, 8:00am, Orange Park Kennel Club?? There's plenty of parking, and we can jog/walk River Road. Who's In?
  • MAponte73
    MAponte73 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello team, I need an exercise partner just to walk around losco Park in Mandarin/Jacksonville FL three times a week or more early afternoons between 4 and 6 would be great:-) due to some recent back issues my exercise has come to almost a complete stop and I need a little motivation and help with somebody in my ear distracted me from the pain. Anyone who is available please inbox me.