Not getting much support here!

Options
bchthrpy
bchthrpy Posts: 86 Member
Hey Delaware Dieters ~ why are you so quiet? Speak up, share your stories. It's lonely here!

Replies

• jak227
    jak227 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Busy this weekend working my part-time job. Back to basics now. It's hard to get motivated with the cold weather.
  • DS04
    DS04 Posts: 48
    Options
    Will be moving back to DE at the end of summer. Can't wait. Lost 32 pounds so far by cutting out carbs.
  • bchthrpy
    Options
    Awesome weight loss and welcome back!
  • DS04
    Options
    Thanks. I have cut out mostly carbs but my whole goal was bread and pasta. My body doesn't process it right. I stay away from red meat as well. 34 pounds lost today. 11 more pounds to my goal.
  • genablue
    genablue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go David, it feels good doesn't it?

P.S. Welcome back to Delaware :smile:
  • DS04
    Options
    Yes it does. Weighed in today now 36 pounds gone.
  • genablue
    genablue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are rocking the program.....way to go!
  • flywithabowtie
    flywithabowtie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started the Insanity program 4 weeks ago & started tracking my calories this week. I am hoping to drop 30lbs by Jul 1st
  • bchthrpy
    Options
    Hey Delaware Members....

Gosh there is nothing worse than falling off the exercise/food wagon....one week was due to an injury and another week was due to getting my house back together after our hot water heater exploded! What a mess! But, in just those few weeks boy did my body fall out of shape. It's been a "beat up on Bonnie" session for a few days but hopefully I am back on track.

Keep up all the good work!

B
  • karenboy29687
    karenboy29687 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Delaware here!! I've logged for over 300 days consistently, I reached my weight loss goal months ago, but logging helps me maintain. I've lost every bit of my weight with the help of MFP????