Pre-Work Out at 5AM & Post Work Out while at the gym ideas

Options
MissGoHard
MissGoHard Posts: 34 Member
Hello Everyone,

I've started the Jamie Eason LiveFit this week.

I am doing the workouts at 5:30AM, so does anyone have ideas for a pre-work out meal that early? Right now I am having a banana. It's just to early to eat, but I know I have to eat something. Any suggestions?

Also, I am done with the workout by 6:30AM. I then hit the showers and change right at the gym, and I don't get to eat until about 7:45AM, when I get to work, completely missing my 30 minute window, any ideas how I can avoid this? Right now I am bringing my shake to the gym, but it just seems like a lot to carry and do at 5AM! LOL Ideas are appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Protein shake when you wake up, oatmeal and fruit at work?
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I agree with the shake in the morning before the gym and the banana after the workout :wink:
  • erinelwell
    erinelwell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also workout at 5:30. I usually grab homemade protein squares to eat on my way, and mix up a shake to eat in the car after the gym (1/2 c quick oats, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 c almond milk- put in shaker bottle). Make it the night before and grab on your way out the door. Just shake and drink-it's a little chewy, but good! And you get your post workout carbs/protein ASAP!
  • Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Shake before workout and Oatmeal,eggs,and banana at work as soon as you can eat!