What is your favorite game at the moment?

Options
13»

Replies

• impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    My current fave is Mass Effect 2. I never played it because I didn't think I would like it. I can't ever seem to shoot straight in games, so I typically prefer swords or hand combat, and I'm not typically into space-y stuff. But my husband just finished it, and I gave it a try on Sunday, and now I'm in lurve. So fun.
  • dsuppa1997
    dsuppa1997 Posts: 86
    Options
    Im flipping between Diablo 2 and Dark Souls atm.....I have a feeling today that will change to Diablo 3
  • dsuppa1997
    dsuppa1997 Posts: 86
    Options
    Just re-installed WoW - darn it

Thats how i always feel too..........its like WooHoo!!!! I want to play WoW, then one hour after account reactivations its like "d@mn I did it again, well now I'm playing for at least the rest of the month I paid for"
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Just re-installed WoW - darn it

Thats how i always feel too..........its like WooHoo!!!! I want to play WoW, then one hour after account reactivations its like "d@mn I did it again, well now I'm playing for at least the rest of the month I paid for"

And your Guild saying "hey you're back! You can come raid with us" - ahhh...raiding...yes...erm...I actually can't afford to lose like 4 hours of my evening anymore.

I have promised myself I'm not gonna get silly - I'll probs check back in after a week or so with a different story though...<sigh>
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    LoL atm. Thinking of getting back into WoW (I miss my toons:sad: )
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Batman Arkam Asylum. I know its an oldish game but I love it!
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    LoL atm. Thinking of getting back into WoW (I miss my toons:sad: )

you and me both.. LoL is fun but WoW is so much better (in my personal opinion)
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I casually play COW MW3, but thinking about starting up Prototype 1 and 2, or finish FFXIII to see if I want to play -2.

I have been playing Final Fantasy Vii lately, revisiting it on PC because of the mods you can install.

Really wish they would remake FFVII!!!!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Valkyrie Profile !!

Holy *kitten*!!! One of the best strategy/rpgs....EVER!!!! I wish the sequal would eventually come out on console as opposed to the PSP...
  • Onipaa808
    Onipaa808 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Skyrim and Command and Conquer Generals. Waiting for C&CG2 to come out. It looks so amazing!!!
  • mishkat
    mishkat Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    AION for most part, been playing since beta, for over 2 years now. It is a love hate relationship though lol.

Looking forward to more gw2 beta events, was fun.
  • Ryan_Bullock
    Options
    Currently playing:
    - The Witcher
    - Diablo 3
    - Civilization V

Looking forward to:
    - The Witcher 2
    - Torchlight 2
    - Civilization V: Gods and Kings
    - Guild Wars 2
    - Skyrim (bought a long time ago)

So many games, so little time!

Hmm...lots of 2s in that list. That's kinda sad....