Day 1?!?

Options
Liv829
Liv829 Posts: 160
Hi Everyone! I didn't see a new thread, so do we just want to continue on this one?
Day 1- Level 2 of Ripped in 30 down today! Only 29 more to go!! :ohwell:

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    haha! you guys are crazy...crazy awesome!

i leave for vacation today so no videos for me for a week. i so so sad!

HAVE FUN!
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    Wouldn't it be easier to stay with this group and go another 30 days? I'm in! I didn't get the results I was hoping for, so I'm going to keep going anyway. I've been on Level 2 30DS for too many days to count, so I'll start over! 30 DS Level 2, day 1 here I come ;) Maybe in the next 30 days I'll make it to Level 3!!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm starting day 1 today of the 30 day Shred :)
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone!

Another 30 days of that crazy JM!

I did 30DS L3 last night and attempted to do some 6W6P L1. Lets just say that I'm a long way from some of the moves. :noway:

Today is boot camp day. We are doing some of JM's moves in the class. I was feeling pretty good after class Monday but that night I could barely walk. My legs were still screaming.:grumble:

Oh well, no pain, no gain!

Enjoy your day!
  • rds532
    rds532 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I vote we keep this group going! I did 30DS, Level 3, Day 4 today. I have been doing this every other day to try to get some cardio in. I'm thinking of buying Ripped in 30 next but kinda scared!
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Yay! Glad we are here! Let's keep it up. My abs hurt. Sucks, but I know I am doing something right! :laugh:
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, since I'm actually in the middle of 90 Day Body Revolution with JM.
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yep, still plugging along on my JM beginners DVD. I want to get some weights and/or 30 DS. The beginner one is getting too easy. Gonna get my measurements done tonight to see what, if any progress was made in the last 30 days.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Glad we're all still here, ready and raring to go! lol

I'm going to do my measurements tonight from the last 30 days. I know a day late... ah well. I did them last week so I'm not expecting much change.

I did 6W6P this morning. I think it's getting harder instead of better :S