Missed Workouts

Options
Amberh82
Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
When you miss several workouts during one of the weeks, do you just start that week over the next week or do you move on to the next week? this happened to both my boyfriend and I this past week.

Replies

• robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have been missing a one or two as well, and I just keep going. If I weren't working out other ways, I may no because I don't know that I could keep up. I feel like I am writing in pain on the floor sweating my butt off no matter the workout, so it can't matter too much!
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Just continue where you left off.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I just start over from whatever workout I left off on, for a Monday even if it means re-doing it.. I had no choice but to miss 3 days cuz I was sick and then 4 days when I first started cuz I was in jail.. But yeaup today I just did day 19! yay!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    just do what you can. you know yourself best. sometimes you do need to take a little break from the insanity workouts if you feel sick, injured, or worn out. the 60 day plan is only set that way for someone who does not get sick during that time and does not get injured. if you do get that lucky, that is great. i have not exactly followed the plan. sometimes i will do 2 a day and skip a few days... it's all what works best for you and fits in your day. i try to follow it as much as i can but if i was sick/injured i would do what's best for my body and not push on just to push on.
  • newlife4cindy
    newlife4cindy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I pick up where I left off too. Although if it was cardio recovery, then i just move on :) if i didn't work out, that was enough recovery :)