Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
putertired.gif

Replies

• jilleencaizzi
    jilleencaizzi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well the past few weeks have been very stressful!! Lots of personal stuff going on so I've made some really bad food choices lately I even had McDonald's which I haven't had since October!! This week I'm back on my game started today with great food choices (since I feel gross after eating crap). No more slip ups over here!! This weeks plan starting working out 5 days a week with one cheat day!! I hope all of you ladies have a great week. I can do this !!
  • MoniSunZ
    MoniSunZ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon too! The past 3wks or so have just been full of poor choices, but the past is the past and today is a new day. I have put myself back on "food lockdown" as I like to call it - nothing unhealthy, no sweets or eating out (except a few select occasions) as well as restarting my 1/2 marathon training program and restarting the p90x with my hubby ^_^
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Went down, but I think it's because my eating was so screwed up for several days. Since I had to work this weekend, I had a egg breakfast sandwich (homemade since I'm GF) then didn't eat again until supper after 5. So I was probably way under the 1470 cals I was supposed to be eating (also wasn't tracking .... bad me, bad me.) And haven't been able to get to any classes at the gym. But have bellydance tomorrow and Combat class on Wed, hopefully can get back on track and keep this downward direction...
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Four more weeks until my brothers wedding week which includes a boating trip at Tahoe. There is no way I am going to be bathingsuit ready by then but I am determined to do what I can. Goal for this week is 2 more run days and some serious gardening on Sunday. Let's hope the wedding I am attending on Saturday does't derail the plan.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm making the effort to eat better (thanks to farmers' markets and all the strawberries that I could fit into my Firebird's backseat), but my workouts are on hold until finals are done. Having three tests a week for two weeks is a bit much mentally AND physically.

Good luck to the rest of you!!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon on Mother's Day...shrimp brochette, crab legs, butter butter butter...dirty rice but I'm back on it this week. It's getting harder and harder not to cheat though, a couple of cheetos here, kit kat there why do these things have to taste sooo good!?!?

Started Turbo Fire Monday night so hopefully I will stick with it.

Have a good week ladies.
  • chipschipstl
    Options
    I fell off the wagon last weekend...HARD...and weighed myself and had lost weight for the first time in a month. I have been feeling very hungry/tired...come to the conclusion that I need to raise my calories a little (especially now that I'm back on track and my weight has frozen...again...). Anyone have guidelines on how best to do this? Is there a certain amount I should add?

Thank you girls! So nice to have great support here :)
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the week after a loss you might not lose. Your body can be odd. I'd recommend making sure you log everything that you eat and see how you do. Also, are you getting close to your goal weight? I'm close to mine and feel like I've been playing with the last 5lbs for months.
  • GingerRogered
    GingerRogered Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm so looking foward to hitting the gym again this week. I've had a week off and I'm feeling it. I feel slower, tireder and not any slimmer. I'm hoping to keep below my calories EVERY day this week and exercise 4 times.
  • vonnikitty
    vonnikitty Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm sadly leaving, as numbers are triggering recently. So I've stopped counting calories and weighing myself to start to feel better about myself. I was always happy or sad depending on the numbers, and not only is that not fair to me but others around me. I hope you girls understand and good luck for the future, you girls helped spur me on for motivation for workouts.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I see that I am not the only one who has been struggling. My weight is up, way up. My goals this week are to take this one day at a time, not worry about tomorrow. Get in some cardio everyday and stop comparing myself to everyone around me. Stay focused today. As I have already read in this thread, my numbers on the scale play with my emotions and if I'm sad I tend to try and eat that sadness away. If I fall off track, do not use that as a reason to finish off the day with bad choices, get back on track immediatly.

Today is day one, a new beginning, I know I can do this and I dont have to do it alone

Thank you
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm sadly leaving, as numbers are triggering recently. So I've stopped counting calories and weighing myself to start to feel better about myself. I was always happy or sad depending on the numbers, and not only is that not fair to me but others around me. I hope you girls understand and good luck for the future, you girls helped spur me on for motivation for workouts.

Vonnikitty I know how you feel. I stopped logging in the challenge because I've been playing with the same 5lbs for months. I'm up a tad and a I feel it this week. I'm getting my head wrapped around things and taking control again. Pop in and say hi if you're on the site :)