Anyone else feeling a little "puffy" after week 1?

I'm not worried that I'm getting fatter or anything, and I know that the weight gain I've had is probably a combo of TOM and water retention after starting Insanity. But is it just me, or does anyone else feel like they look a little "puffy" or bloated after week 1?

Like I said, I'm sure it'll go away in no time, I'm just wondering if it's all in my head or if others are experiencing something similar.

Replies

• AndreaKZ
    AndreaKZ Posts: 15 Member
    I am glad I am not the only one! I don't really feel more bloated or puffy but I did gain a pound which I found strange because I was good with my diet and worked out daily. I am just guessing it is water retention and hopefully it will go away soon.
  • JessRen2012
    JessRen2012 Posts: 5 Member
    I've been feeling this way too! I've read that when you work out your muscles, they retain extra water as they repair and get stronger :) Hope it's true!!
  • AndreaKZ
    AndreaKZ Posts: 15 Member
    I do have some good news though. Now that I am almost done with week 2, I have lost 3 pounds since I weighed myself last week (when I gained 1) So I think the water weight is starting to come off...Yay!