3DS - Want some new friends!

I took a small break from MFP, and during that time, I put the PS3 on the backburner, and purchased an amazing 3DS. Right now I'm playing Tales Of The Abyss, Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Cities, and Ocarina Of Time. My problem is I only have one friend, boooo. So, if you have a 3DS, please add mine first, then leave yours as a comment here. Also, feel free to message/add me as a friend on MFP, I'm just now back from my break and need all the motivation I can get!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7396-8719
PS3 Tag: secretsonata (currently playing Tales of Graces and Skyrim)

If you add me on either, just send me a quick message telling me who you are... thanks! GAME ON! (:

Replies

• warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    cool get kid icarus...that game is so freaking fun! i am addicted ill add you
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    added you as Marlee....you can add me as Jose
    0602-6357-8293
  • Yeah I just picked up my 3DS this past weekend with Kid Icarus really fun game, just have to get used to the control, 3DS is cumbersome to hold that way
  • dont know what my 3DS friend code is, but my PS3 gamertag is "the suppa"
  • Ohjeezitskim
    Ohjeezitskim Posts: 129 Member
    I don't know my 3ds game code either... but psn is ohjeezitskim, I play skyrim too!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    hey yall, for those that offered their 3DS friend codes, I logged you guys in! My friend code is 0473-7768-6810.

For those that couldnt find it, click on the orange face in the main menu that is located on the top of the main menu screen. It is an orange square face. After you click it, you will see your name card, on your name card with your Mii is your friend code.

My PSN id is Wolfen1913, I will add you guys too!

shoot me a friend request or message me to let me know when you get it! or something lol
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    3480-2555-2993 Mostly playing Mario Kart 7.

- Ryan
  • Mr_Cape219
    3480-2555-2993 Mostly playing Mario Kart 7.

- Ryan

will add you when I get home from work!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Anyone else have a 3DS on MFP gamers?
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    KID ICARUS FTW!!!! Game is crazy!

I will add you all after work.

Look for Gilbrod on PSN and friend code is 0387-9612-1590

I'm playing Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 7 when on the go. I wish Nintendo would eliminate this friend code crap.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Has anyone tried the new Fatal Frame game? It looks cool and creepy

@Gilbrod I'll add you when I get home
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    I have seen vids of it. I loved all Fatal Frame games. I'm looking at the RE: Revelations game as well. I'm also look at Heroes of Ruin. I love lootfest action RPGs
  • Mr_Cape219
    I have seen vids of it. I loved all Fatal Frame games. I'm looking at the RE: Revelations game as well. I'm also look at Heroes of Ruin. I love lootfest action RPGs

haha I am after all three of those games. I cant decide which one to go for first
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Played the new RE game its pretty awesome if you like the old RE games with a slower pace and more horror.
  • I mostly play Harvest Moon: Two Towns and Kid Icarus..... Add me as Deanne 2621-2834-8903

I bought mine a long time ago but I see they are coming out with a purple one!! I really like purple :(
  • Mr_Cape219
    I mostly play Harvest Moon: Two Towns and Kid Icarus..... Add me as Deanne 2621-2834-8903

I bought mine a long time ago but I see they are coming out with a purple one!! I really like purple :(

i'll add you when I get home!