GeoWoodstock X

Options
Sequoia_2
Sequoia_2 Posts: 24 Member
Anyone here have plans for attending GeoWoodstock X? We are going...heading out in 55 days for out caching trip north to Indiana. This will be a great challenge eating out for 2 weeks on the road and maintaining my fitness activities.

Replies

• bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm new to caching, where is it?
  • Sequoia_2
    Options
    This year it is going to be in Sellersburg, IN. Only 603.2 miles from us! We will be caching our way there. Here is a link for it
    http://coord.info/GC2X6ZV
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Huh, only 350 mile from us.....bummer! Just looked at the date. My Uncle is getting married that day. Maybe next year.
  • Sequoia_2
    Options
    It is in a different state every year. Last year it was in Pennsylvania and the year before Tennessee. We went to the one in TN. It was AWESOME. And let me say this.....I have NEVER been someplace where there was about 5000 people wandering around having a great time and NO LITTER! The trash cans were overflowing and trash was stacked neatly next to them, but NO TRASH laying around anywhere. Cachers are amazing!
  • danemorgan
    danemorgan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well, this thread is a little old, but it's even more relevant.

I'll be there. In fact my whole family, who comprise TeamAZMO, will be there. We're looking forward to this trip with great anticipation and planning for the event to be out 500th cache, just a couple weeks short of our 1 year anniversary in June!
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    No geowoodstock for me but i will be at the midwest geobash in wauseon, ohio in july.