HEY EVERYONE! New Member here..

Options
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Sheena and I am so happy to have stumbled across this group! I have been looking for more TF buddies on MFP. May 16 marks my 1 month anniversary with Turbofire and let me say that I have already noticed a change in my body. SOOOO happy! I love me some Chalene; her energy and personality is what gets me up to push play M-F.

I ordered the program like 2 years ago, used it for about a month off and on, put it aside, and continued my workouts with Insanity. (I love beachbody!) I lost 20lbs,with the help of calorie counting on MFP, gained about 25 back during the holidays of 2010, made an attempt to start yet another weight loss journey in 2011, became discouraged because I wasn't seeing results fast enough, and quit.

This time around feels really different for me though, my mentality has changed a lot. When I first started logging on MFP, I wasn't here to make friends, I just wanted a calorie counter. Now I am taking advantage of all of the support I receive from friends all over..please feel free to add me :)

I look forward to meeting you all, and reading about your progress, etc!

Replies

• jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to absolutely LOVE the results that Turbofire will give to you!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I started off with TurboJam and then added in ChaLean Extreme. When TJ wasn't enough anymore I bought TF. I've been plagued with illness (a cough that won't go away) and injuries (rotatory cuff & now foot problem) so I haven't gotten enough TF in lately. But, I'm looking forward to getting back in track with TF. I love Chalene's workouts too.