anyone else? :laugh:
tumblr_m46atsxAuR1qzcv7no1_500.png
tumblr_m46atsxAuR1qzcv7no2_500.png

*edit * oops forgot first ½. ok fixed.

Replies

• MonolithTMA
    MonolithTMA Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I can relate too. Spending the weekend furiously cleaning and doing yard work, because my cleaning to gaming ratio is pretty sad.
  • traceyjayne64
    traceyjayne64 Posts: 262
    Options
    hubbys anything to gaming ratio is sad for me :cry:

I mentioned it today and hes gone out drinking.......
  • Gestahl
    Gestahl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Haha, this is absolutely true. Even my desk is messy while I'm "cleaning."
  • Peter3465
    Peter3465 Posts: 20
    Options
    Me too I am putting off but I at least walked today ......but the ratio is way off here as well.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'd never thought about that before, but it is so true!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Ha! That's me, too :P I need to do some serious cleaning, but started a second job yesterday...
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I can relate as well. My sims have their life together... I on the other hand... :smile:
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Heh. Yes. Which is largely why I had to stop playing. I'd get their lives all together, and ignore my own. Once I had kids, I knew that wasn't gonna fly, so I had to quit. I still play a little Medieval from time to time though. I don't have to make them clean their chamber pots. :laugh:
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    HAHA its why i stopped playing Sims too. Idk why its so much more fun to clean on a video game than irl.

I should make myself quests with a gold and gear reward just to clean the kitchen, bathroom, make the bed etc....maybe id get more done :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    HAHA its why i stopped playing Sims too. Idk why its so much more fun to clean on a video game than irl.

I should make myself quests with a gold and gear reward just to clean the kitchen, bathroom, make the bed etc....maybe id get more done :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There's a website for that. Chore Wars.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

There's a website for that. Chore Wars.

didnt even know that, totally need to check that out. Might work for daughter's chores too
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    LOL I could relate more on the level of - my SIM worked out everyday and was in awesome shape - meanwhile I stay fluffy (well...working on that).
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Haha! Awesome!