Walden farms No Calorie products

Railr0aderTony
Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
So i was at the store with my wife yesturday and saw this stuff, I had read about it on here before but did not think much about it. Walden farms. I got the marshmallow dip and Caramel dip and wife got the Ceasar dressing. For 0 calories they are not bad. Are they as good as the normal stuff, NO but these have 0 calories per serving. Today i had a nutrigrain waffle with the marshmallow dip on it and then some sugar free syrup on top of that, I must say it satisfied my craving for super sweet pancakes or waffles. The Ceasar dressing is quite vinegar based but tasted pretty good. It is what it is, Is it great no, is it good , yeah. And it is a easy way to stay under on calories. I will probably buy some more but not a lot. The prices are a little high and most of the time i have extra calories but for somthing like the marshmallow dip, yes I will keep some handy.

Have you guys tried any of these?

Replies

• stephaneb74
    stephaneb74 Posts: 151 Member
    don't even know what it is... dressing right ?

I started trying to get the low fat stuff.... but honestly they were not really good.... now i am using home made vinagrette.... white balsamic, dijon mustard, olive oil.... no salt addd, no sugar added, no nothing added... yes it is a little more calorie wise but in the end so much better and you don;t need much more... and it is good oils too

As for dips and caramel sirup... I on;t really use that anyway... not a sweet personn I gues
  • DerekG79
    DerekG79 Posts: 116 Member
    I was interested in trying their no-cal peanut butter..I wondered how those products were.
  • Railr0aderTony
    I was interested in trying their no-cal peanut butter..I wondered how those products were.

I am not sure about their no cal peanut butter, the marshmallow dip so far is my fav, its pretty good as a dip. The Carmel is so so, do not think i will buy that again.
  • wil9
    wil9 Posts: 10 Member
    Where do you buy it at?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Where do you buy it at?

I found it at my local grocery store but you can go to Amazon and get anything they sell. big product line, I am getting less fond of the caramel, I would avoid that one, but the marshmallow dip is pretty good