What are we doing?

Options
Are there going to be set exercises/reps, or will everyone do their own thing and weigh in on a specific day?
We could go all competitive and set up teams :tongue: All in good sportsmanship, ofc!
Lol. I'm excited to get started! Those bikinis are the best motivation for all of us hey! :laugh: x

Replies

• aggibridges
    aggibridges Posts: 17
    Options
    Omg, I have GOT to add some variety to my workouts. I'm stuck in a rut, the only things I do are walking my dog and going on the stationary bike. I want to try insanity but all that sweat can not be good for my hair's health.
  • MissFurlow
    MissFurlow Posts: 4
    Options
    Are there going to be set exercises/reps, or will everyone do their own thing and weigh in on a specific day?
    We could go all competitive and set up teams :tongue: All in good sportsmanship, ofc!
    Lol. I'm excited to get started! Those bikinis are the best motivation for all of us hey! :laugh: x

Everybody will do their own exercises. We will weigh-in on a weekly basis as of right now. More details on this topic later.
  • brandneweyesnd
    Options
    Everybody will do their own exercises. We will weigh-in on a weekly basis as of right now. More details on this topic later.

Okay:smile: . The different time zones kinda messes it up, its already 10.45pm here in the UK (my bedtime :p)!
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 7 of Insanity and I much say once you get into a routine it is something you WANT to do rather than something you HAVE to do.
    Other than Insanity everyday - I have been taking a half hour walk in the morning and a half hour walk in the evening. I agree, I feel like I need to switch things up a bit too. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!!!
  • aalpass
    aalpass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If you want to keep things interesting do some interval training whilst walking the dog. Run for a minute then walk for two. You can do the same with the stationary bike. Or set up a circuit... 20 push ups, 20 jump squats, 20 sit ups, 2 minute bike sprint, then repeat etc.
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am up for exercise challenges!