Great Idea

Options
Hi. My name is Cindy. I have about 75 pounds to lose, and I lose weight very slowly. I love the idea of rewarding ourselves a charm for every 5 pounds we lose. I love jewelry and a charm bracelet sounds perfect. I'm going out this weekend to get my charm bracelet and look forward to putting lots of charms on it. By the way, what is a Chamilla bracelet, and where would you buy one? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am not sure on the chamilla bracelet. Something i will have to research. I am just doing a simple charm bracelet for myself. But everyone needs to do one that they will be happy and proud to wear!

Welcome to the group, great to have you!
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Cindy. I have about 75 pounds to lose, and I lose weight very slowly. I love the idea of rewarding ourselves a charm for every 5 pounds we lose. I love jewelry and a charm bracelet sounds perfect. I'm going out this weekend to get my charm bracelet and look forward to putting lots of charms on it. By the way, what is a Chamilla bracelet, and where would you buy one? :flowerforyou:

A chamilla bracelet is like the pandora bracelets.
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is such an awesome idea! It will be really inspiring to have a visual representation of our progress that we can wear everyday.
    I already have a Pandora style bracelet that came with 2 silver starter beads, but I never added any more beads to it. I've lost 21 so far so I get to shop for 2 more right away! I've been eyeing some pretty pink crystal ones at Kohls. I've been meaning to set some small, interim goals/ rewards. This is just the ticket, thanks for thinking of it!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have a regular charm bracelet, that I'm going to start over again, and immediately add 5 charms to it. I love this idea, ,having a visual reminder of what we have done
  • Tinkerbell1369
    Tinkerbell1369 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I picked up my new bracelet and my first charm. I also picked up a couple extra charms enough for the next 30 pounds.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I picked up my new bracelet and my first charm. I also picked up a couple extra charms enough for the next 30 pounds.

I like your positive thinking Tinkerbell! Plus you have them to look forward too!! good job!!