How many charms will you have on your bracelet?

Options
Reesecup312
Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
How many charms will you have when you reach your ultimate goal? I will have a very full and heavy bracelet with 31 charms! Wowser!!

This is great!! Everybody needs to post whenever they get to add a charm too!! Maybe we can have a different topic open just for that! I'll run it by Grapeeyes!

Keep working hard everyone!! We can do this together!! :happy:

Replies

• mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I will have 12 charms (hopefully...this would put me at 110 I'm 5'2") by the time I am completely done with my weight loss! BUT I think I will treat myself to a charm for every 3 months that I KEEP the weight off once I reach the weight I am happiest at.... maybe that will give me enough incentive to pay attention and not gain AGAIN!!!
  • Reesecup312
    Options
    I will have 12 charms (hopefully...this would put me at 110 I'm 5'2") by the time I am completely done with my weight loss! BUT I think I will treat myself to a charm for every 3 months that I KEEP the weight off once I reach the weight I am happiest at.... maybe that will give me enough incentive to pay attention and not gain AGAIN!!!

What a super idea! about adding charms for keeping the weight off!! I think I would have to start a new bracelet for that though. :laugh:
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I will have a total of 24 charms, hopefully! That would put me at 135lbs and I'm 5'5 :)
  • Reesecup312
    Options
    I will have a total of 24 charms, hopefully! That would put me at 135lbs and I'm 5'5 :)

Twenty-four charms will make a very pretty bracelet! The goal weight sounds good for your height too!1 I am 5'8" and want to way 148.
    We will do it!1 Everyone should post a picture of their bracelet too with their after shot. So looking forward to that!! :)
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I will have 30 charms! I am 5'9" and that would put me at 154lbs. Before the weight crept on I was at 125. I will be very happy being at 154. I love the idea about rewards for keeping the weight off, that is excellent.

And yes Reesie, a separate topi for progress is a good idea.
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    28 charms. Hmmmm, I hope my bracelet can hold that many! If not, I'll start a necklace! :-)
  • Cinzil
    Cinzil Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5'1", and I need to lose 75 pounds. I want to get down to 130 pounds. If I am successful, I will have a total of 15 charms. It would be wonderful to be below 130, but I want to be reasonable at my age.
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I will have 22!!!
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    going by kgs (1 charm for every 5kgs lost) I will have 6 charms
  • grapeeyes1
    Options

You should get just as many as the rest of us. How about 2 charms per every 5 kg?
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options

You should get just as many as the rest of us. How about 2 charms per every 5 kg?

I have a rose gold braclet that I am going to find out if it can hold charms, if it can I'll stick with 1 every 5kgs as rose gold can be pricey.... but I'll see. I'm not concerned about the number of charms, as long as the weight stays off that will be the biggest reward I can give myself! :drinker:
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    That sounds like a good plan. Especially if you are going with the real gold. I can't wait to see them!
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    I have a Pandora bracelet that I can add a few things too. Might have to get another one! Thanks for posting this to your friends Reese. What a great idea!
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    Thank you, Reese! I had this page open while I did the laundry (was gonna read it later) and the hubbs read it and asked if I wanted to start doing this too. He thought it was a cool idea and so do I, so we're going shopping later to buy a pandora bracelet and my first charm! I'll post a pic if I pic anything up. Much love to you!

Oh, by the end, I should have 15 charms total. :D
  • Reesecup312
    Options
    I have a Pandora bracelet that I can add a few things too. Might have to get another one! Thanks for posting this to your friends Reese. What a great idea!

So glad you are here....you might want to get another bracelt or just start over with the one you have! Have fun with it no matter what you do!! :smile:
  • Reesecup312
    Options
    Thank you, Reese! I had this page open while I did the laundry (was gonna read it later) and the hubbs read it and asked if I wanted to start doing this too. He thought it was a cool idea and so do I, so we're going shopping later to buy a pandora bracelet and my first charm! I'll post a pic if I pic anything up. Much love to you!

Oh, by the end, I should have 15 charms total. :D

Tina, welcome to our group!! This is a fun group and I hope you feel at home here. Just come on in and get started!! Looking forward to seeing your first charm! Hugs!
  • SusieLamon
    SusieLamon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will have between 28-30 charms! I am super excited! I went yesterday to look for a bracelet, but didn't find one I liked. Will keep looking. I saw a beautiful link necklace I nearly bought, knowing it was perfect to add charms. But, I decided to go with the bracelet idea because it is something I can wear every day for that constant reminder! Saw a 4 leaf clover charm I may buy for my first charm.
  • deb_109
    deb_109 Posts: 16
    Options
    I will have 24 charms .. I would like to weigh 135lbs and I'm 5'4" 1/2
  • grapeeyes1
    Options
    That will be a nice charm bracelet!