How's everyone doing?

Options
Is anyone still on schedule? Maybe a little behind but still committed? If you are behind but want to keep doing it then jump back in, you can do it! I've been doing pretty well so far, haven't missed a day yet. I'm hoping I don't get sick, because I definitely won't do these workouts if I'm sick. I've been eating really healthy, so hopefully that will help me to avoid any summertime colds.

Replies

• braykay23
    braykay23 Posts: 28
    Options
    Yep I'm still on track. I haven't noticed much difference on the scale yet but I feel like my jeans are a little loose. I'm on day 19 today. I haven't really been taking my "day off" I've been doing the cardio abs on that day instead because I've had two kids so I feel like my core is non existent!!!
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    def behind. was sick for a week then super busy at work with no time to workout. will be picking it back up tomorrow:-)
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm way behind also since I fell early last week. Then I had 2 back to back PT sessions this week and was too sore. I'll be back to Insanity tomorrow morning without a doubt!! (i've probably said this 5 times since last week. lol)
  • billyjoebob
    billyjoebob Posts: 72
    Options
    jamkat-You can do it!
  • buenita
    buenita Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I got through a week and a half and then my husband stopped doing the workouts with me and the kids had non-stop activities. So, I just restarted tonight. I want to be able to do the whole 60 days or close to it, so I thought I should start over. I have been walking or running several times a day, so I did better on my fit test.
  • robinskv
    robinskv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am actually sticking with it! I am so happy and am noticing some changes in the way I look. I did a lot better on my fit test too, i need to post that.

I love Insanity!
  • braykay23
    braykay23 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm two days away from being done with week 4 and on to recovery week! I feel awesome and I finally got a HRM so I can log my workouts on here. It's amazing how many calories we burn during insanity. I'm a little scared of month two. I'm still struggling with making it through the entire work outs in month one, I can only imagine what next month will be like!!!