what day are you on?

I just satrted and I'll be starting day 5 tomorrow. I started about a month ago and made it to the second fit test then quit. So heres to "round 2" lol

Replies

• Neecy_Pooh
    Neecy_Pooh Posts: 122
    Today was my day 1 of week 4. I LOVE it!!
  • rinastar1
    rinastar1 Posts: 3
    I started about a month ago and got as far as 10 days and then I stopped. It was very hard for me to start back but I feel inspired to start back tomorrow.
  • mehdil
    mehdil Posts: 1
    SO glad to see this group!

I had a few complications with the work out -- mainly that I would always bleed after it.
    Have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor hopefully I get the green light and can start up again !
  • lamorriii
    lamorriii Posts: 1
    I'm only starting week two. Its so hard but I'm trying to keep up. Have to constantly remind myself if the people in the video get tired, its OK for me to be exhausted
  • Neecy_Pooh
    I started about a month ago and got as far as 10 days and then I stopped. It was very hard for me to start back but I feel inspired to start back tomorrow.

Hello!! If you got through 10 days, you can go all the way!!! If ever you need inspiration or motivation, log on and you will get it!! It is a hard program but if you keep plugging along then it will give you the results you want!! Good luck!!
  • Neecy_Pooh
    I'm only starting week two. Its so hard but I'm trying to keep up. Have to constantly remind myself if the people in the video get tired, its OK for me to be exhausted

You are entirely correct, if they can so can you! However, if you keep with it, you will find that when they are panting and stopped for a few, you have not done so and that right there is one of the greatest feelings ever!! Good luck and remember, if you need motivation or encouragement to go on, just log in!! : )
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    I am on Day 1 round 1. i did my fit test last night so tonight ready for the pain
  • Neecy_Pooh
    I am on Day 1 round 1. i did my fit test last night so tonight ready for the pain

Congrats!!! How did you like the fit test? Isn't it truly insane??? I thought so. It is a good kind of insane though. LOVE Shaun T!!
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    It was very insane, but after doing Day 1 last night I can see why it gets the results is does. Cant wait to get in from work and do Day 2. However I am still doing my gym etc workouts as well along side this programme
  • tonyasjsu
    tonyasjsu Posts: 1
    I am on day 53! So close but so far away. When I hit the max interval workouts I thought I was going to die. I am DETERMINED to finish and get my shirt. Will post after pics when I get there.
  • Girl, start back up. Its not as tough as your mind is making it. I quit around day 14, but now im back on it. Dont give up
  • rinastar1
    Ok everyone, I found 2 work collegues who are going to start insanity with me from tomorrow morning. I am hoping that they will encourage me to stick to it. Tomorrow 31 May 2012 Day 1 Insanity!!!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Just finished Day 4 of Round 2. It truly is insane. I now have a very love/ hate relationship with ShaunT... I usually spend the workout cursing him under my breath, but it's hard to argue with the results!
  • rinastar1
    fit test done! sweating!
  • superpapa16
    fit test done! sweating!

Way to go!
  • Neecy_Pooh
    Just finished Day 4 of Round 2. It truly is insane. I now have a very love/ hate relationship with ShaunT... I usually spend the workout cursing him under my breath, but it's hard to argue with the results!

Hello! Good for you on your devotion to Insanity. I start round 2 on Monday. Just wondering what kind of results you've gotten. : )
  • superpapa16

Congrats!!! How did you like the fit test? Isn't it truly insane??? I thought so. It is a good kind of insane though. LOVE Shaun T!!

Oh, man, the first fit test whooped me. I was throwing up before it was over...
  • superpapa16

Hello! Good for you on your devotion to Insanity. I start round 2 on Monday. Just wondering what kind of results you've gotten. : )

Neecy, I had great results. In my first round I lost 30 lbs, a bunch of inches, and drastically improved my fit test results.
  • superpapa16
    Round 2, Month 1, Day 5 in the books...