Setting your goals

Options
Hello everyone. I just joined and a new sleever. How did you set your carb, fat and protein percentages? As a sleever, we need more protein than the other category. So I am trying to adjust my goals. Thanks for any help.

Replies

• pollyowl
    pollyowl Posts: 5
    Options
    I am a new sleever too op was on 30th march. I'm still learning what foods my new stomach will tolerate. So I simply eat the protein part of my meal first then the carbs then if I am not full have the veg? Portion size is very small and I feel full very quickly a feeling I have never had before. As far as goals I try for 60g of protein a day, 30g of carbs and just try and keep to all low fat low sugar foods. Still have not met my goals yet!
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    On your My Home screen, click on Goals which is on the tool bar under the My Home tab. On the new page is a Change Goals button. The new page will give you a Custom: Manually set my own custom fitness goals option. You can customize just about everything. I so love this program.
  • mmorral
    mmorral Posts: 3
    Options
    I had the same problem. I adjusted it so that my protein says 70 but I don't know if my others are good. I have an appointment with NUT tomorrow, keeping my fingers crossed I am doing everything right
  • tmhenninger
    tmhenninger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my goals set by my program are 800-1000 calories, 60-80 grams of protein, 80-100 grams of carbs.. And that is for the weight loss phase. the maintenance phase is 1200 calories.