Weird....TMI sorry!

Options
So I havent had a cycle since last November, I know long time right? ok so I have been on Metformin for almost a year just last week my doc upped my Metformin to 1500mg a day. Ok so yesterday i notice what looks like EWCM when I wi[ped I know TMI sorry! ok so being a PCOSer of course my first thought is omg I am ovulating! but then I stop and think Ummm I havent had a cycle since Nov so what the hell? ok I let it go and said I was probably just imagining things and what not.. so today I go to the bathroom and guess what?? there it is again and it's is mostly clear and very stretchy! so I'm sitting here wondering what the hell it could be? i dont know if you can just randomly ovulate without having a cycle or not. I have been changing my life style, eating healthier and exercising atleast 4 times a week. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated! THANKS!

Replies

• mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    It could be that your body is getting ready to cycle and you could be ovulating. Eggwhite Cervical Mucus is a sign of ovulation. It's fertile and lets sperm stay in your body longer and not get killed by the natural acidity in our vagina. Check out NFP, it helps.
  • jaimielee317
    Options
    It could be that your body is getting ready to cycle and you could be ovulating. Eggwhite Cervical Mucus is a sign of ovulation. It's fertile and lets sperm stay in your body longer and not get killed by the natural acidity in our vagina. Check out NFP, it helps.

Whats NFP?
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options

Whats NFP?

Natural Family Planning. No, it's not the Rhythm Method. You take your temperature every day, and when it shows a shift of the temperatures going up it shows when you ovulated, also you cross check with the mucus and it helps you know when ovulation is, and helps when seeing the doctor so they know what is going on. Fertilitists use it when trying to help women get pregnant at first before going to drugs and other procedures.
  • CarrieT27
    CarrieT27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use fertilityfriend.com its awesome!
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I track everything on fertilityfriend.com also and love it.