Easy healthy recipe suggestions

Options
I am looking for some easy healthy recipes that will work for my family of 5. It's hard finding something for everyone let alone healthy ;) Can I get some of your favorites that are quick and yummy. Time is short handed around this house. Thanks

Replies

• Sullimom2
    Sullimom2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We have been grilling a lot lately. I also found a website, skinnytaste.com. A lot of great recipes I want to try. I did make the chicken ropa vieja recipe in the crock pot and it was yummy. Check out the site...
  • slmomof3
    slmomof3 Posts: 7
    Options
    thank you I will :)
  • jenzjourney
    jenzjourney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is one of my favorite sites too! I love the warm honey dijon vinegarette coconut chicken salad. (long name ) It is so yummy and I have loved everything I have tried off her site. :)
    We have been grilling a lot lately. I also found a website, skinnytaste.com. A lot of great recipes I want to try. I did make the chicken ropa vieja recipe in the crock pot and it was yummy. Check out the site...
  • Sullimom2
    Options
    Yum! The salad sounds tummy too!! Will definately try. :0)
  • Sullimom2
    Options
    Saw a recipe posted that sounded yummy. Going to try it tonight. Will let you know how it is.

Boneless skinless chicken breast ( I am going to use 3)
    1 can of cheese cheese soup or cream of chicken soup ( I bought the Campbell's healthy request)
    1 cup salsa
    1 cup of black beans.
    Throw it all in crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.

I read that you can either shred the chicken or eat whole.
    Serve with rice or put it in a tortilla for wraps or hard shell taco's.

I am getting ready to start it now. Again, will let you know how it turns out.
  • Sullimom2
    Options
    I forgot.. Lol

Also add a packet of taco seasoning.