21 day challenge

Options
delmc1
delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
was hoping to do a may challenge but got caught up, anyone fancy putting in 3 good weeks ,
my target is to hit 200 lb so have 7 to go .

Replies

• bmoregan
    bmoregan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I posted on your profile : Looking to get to 16st 9lb by 31/May. 17st 1lb today.
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I could go for that was 220LBS on Monday so that would leave me at 214 which I would be delighted to reach.
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am in! I would love to lose 5 pounds by end of May. I am between 162.8 & 163.6 right now....so would love to see below 160 on May 31st! :flowerforyou:
  • delmc1
    Options
    right folks , as the 31st is on a thursday .we will have our weigh in on fridays so our last one is on june 1
    good luck every body
  • lizgov
    lizgov Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I made a pig's ear of April (lots of stuff going on).
    Want to be in a bikini by July so have to make a real effort for next two months.
    Have been doing kettlebells for last 3 weeks and am seeing lots of changes body wise but weight has kind of plateaued at 11st 4-5.
    Going to try to fit in another full 30 Day Shred and 6 week 6 pack on days where I don't do kettlebells.
    Hopefully this will see me respectable by holidays!
  • debzeeU2
    debzeeU2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Want to be in a bikini by July so have to make a real effort for next two months.
    Have been doing kettlebells for last 3 weeks and am seeing lots of changes body wise but weight has kind of plateaued at 11st 4-5.
    Going to try to fit in another full 30 Day Shred and 6 week 6 pack on days where I don't do kettlebells.
    Kettlebells are wonderful, aren't they? :) You should try taking your measurements-depending on the weight of your kettlebell you could be gaining some muscle which is why you are plateau. Check to see if you are losing inches. I have tried JM 30 day shred- if ya want accountibilty partner online, you can add me. I'll be back in Dublin this September to visit my boyfriend then we are going to Majorca for the sun so gotta get Bikini ready for holiday also :)
  • lizgov
    Options
    Kettlebells are wonderful, aren't they? :) You should try taking your measurements-depending on the weight of your kettlebell you could be gaining some muscle which is why you are plateau. Check to see if you are losing inches. I have tried JM 30 day shred- if ya want accountibilty partner online, you can add me. I'll be back in Dublin this September to visit my boyfriend then we are going to Majorca for the sun so gotta get Bikini ready for holiday also :)

I have taken my measurements, must re-do them again soon.
    Am definitely gaining muscle, as I have moved up to 22kg kettlebell.
    I think we are about the same weight so we could be good partners!
  • lizgov
    Options
    Down in the 10stones!!
    How you all doing?
  • bmoregan
    Options
    Wanted to be 16st9lb by 31/May. 18st10lb this morning so almost there. Business trip followed by communion at the weekend though... need to stay focussed.
  • delmc1
    Options
    not losing any weight ,bummer .
  • delmc1
    Options
    Wanted to be 16st9lb by 31/May. 18st10lb this morning so almost there. Business trip followed by communion at the weekend though... need to stay focussed.
    you can do it pal ,
  • bmoregan
    Options
    Oops - typo. 16st10lb NOT 18st10lb!
    One pound to go, not 29! Phew!
  • lizgov
    Options
    NSV today.
    Have always been a size 14-16.
    Ordered clothes online for holidays in size 12. Arrived today and they fit.

BUT I ordered a jumpsuit in size 10 as inspiration for next summer. (They didn't have it in 12). I have never been a size 10 EVER.
    It bloody fit me, I'm over the moon!!
    Right back to Jillian Michaels I go.
  • fritzy2000
    fritzy2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great to read everyone's losses and goals, I am really struggling at the moment to get back on track. Does anyone use exercise DVDs and if so what kind?!?!
  • lizgov
    Options
    I do Jillian Michaels stuff. 30 Day Shred, 6 Week 6 Pack and am starting No More Trouble Zones now. Not all at the same time obviously but i did do 6W6P with 30DS
  • bmoregan
    Options
    As they say in South America..."GOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! GOL! GOL! GOOOOOOL!"

16st7lb (231) as of the scales this morning. Was aiming for 16st 9lb. Down 8lb in 3 weeks. Woohoo!

I think I'll have 2 ryvita to celebrate ;-)
  • delmc1
    Options
    As they say in South America..."GOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! GOL! GOL! GOOOOOOL!"

16st7lb (231) as of the scales this morning. Was aiming for 16st 9lb. Down 8lb in 3 weeks. Woohoo!

I think I'll have 2 ryvita to celebrate ;-)
    fair play man ,one of us made it
    if u fancy another challenge a few of us have singed up to the group lose "10lb by july 8",hope your up to it
  • bmoregan
    Options
    Hi delmc1

Just added my $0.02 to the "10lb by 8/Jul". Was definitely avoiding it for a few days.

On 27/May I was 234lb so goal on 6/Jul will be 224lb (16st 0lb). [I do a daily weigh and put the numbers into an app "Libra" someone mentioned here]

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Am 217.2 as of Monday so have to lose 3.2lbs by Thursday 14th which is going to be tight.Am off to Portugal on the 14th for a week so will need a real challenge when I get back.For this week only I am forgetting about starvation mode and a measured approach in favour of eating less and exercising a lot more.
  • delmc1
    Options
    good man yourself decy ,remember to relax and enjoy yourself when u go away ,the body and mind need a break pal ,a few JB'S BY THE POOL