Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tuesday Check-In

shaymo10
shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
:smile:

Replies

• shaymo10
    First Day of Turbo Sculpt! It was awesome! I cannot believe that I completed 40 minutes of non-stop strength training, using 3 lb weights. I even rocked the 7 minute ab section. JM 30DS definitely prepared me for this workout! Oh, I burned 188 calories. Whahoo!
  • determined136
    determined136 Posts: 330
    I did the burn and 20 minute workout today. I added strength training for my upper body to the mix for about an hour and a half workout total. I absolutely LOVE all the Turbo workouts. It keeps me wanted to move. I haven't tried the Turbo Sculpt yet but I will tomorrow! :)

Thanks for keeping me motivate ladies!!!:flowerforyou:
  • shaymo10
    Strength Training Day! I burned 188 calories. Still singing "It feels good!"
  • shaymo10
    I did the burn and 20 minute workout today. I added strength training for my upper body to the mix for about an hour and a half workout total. I absolutely LOVE all the Turbo workouts. It keeps me wanted to move. I haven't tried the Turbo Sculpt yet but I will tomorrow! :)

Thanks for keeping me motivate ladies!!!:flowerforyou:

How did you like Turbo Sculpt?