Sacramento?

Options
anyone live in this area? Planning on moving here for college next year.

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I'm in Roseville. CSUS?
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yessir that's where I am going!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I thought about going there to get my BSN after getting my ADN at delta.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I live in Sacramento for school. I would love some friends in the area :)
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm in Sacramento (RIo Linda specifically) as well.
  • Mamaincali
    Mamaincali Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in Citrus Heights.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I am in sacramento. I would love to find someone to walk with, maybe bike ride with and encourage each other.
  • wellbert
    Options
    We should put together a Sacramento MFP bike ride one day maybe if we can get enough folks. Folsom would be a nice spot.
  • Mamaincali
    Options
    We should put together a Sacramento MFP bike ride one day maybe if we can get enough folks. Folsom would be a nice spot.

I need a bicycle and I am all for this!
  • wellbert
    Options

They rent them in Folsom too if needed. I imagine we'd have people of all fitness levels. From Fred on a cruiser with backwards-barends to Francis in his bib and aero helmet. Hehe.
  • Mamaincali
    Options

They rent them in Folsom too if needed. I imagine we'd have people of all fitness levels. From Fred on a cruiser with backwards-barends to Francis in his bib and aero helmet. Hehe.

I'd probably be the lowest of the fitness levels lol. I have a fear of getting on a bicycle and the tires flattening. I still want one though so I can go on bike rides with my daughter.
  • Cilla001
    Cilla001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Rocklin!
  • annejuju
    annejuju Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I live in Sacramento! Originally from Loomis and excited to be in Sac after a stint in Reno. I have a 24 Hour Fitness membership too.
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Sacramento too, near 80 & Antelope. I would be interested in fitness type get-togethers. I would also like to know if anyone knows of any fun walks in the area, I'd like to plan for one and do it and just start doing them occasionally.
  • Flygirl214
    Flygirl214 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm from Sacramento! I live in the 95826 near highway 50 and Watt Ave. I love going on river walks! Also doing P90X right now and just looking for some fitness friends!