Insanity day 3 and hurting

Options
I am afraid I know the answer, but I am sore as heck in my legs and butt......do I get after it anyway? ugh, does the soreness get better? oh and I am taking protein/recovery drink ....Thanks, Rob

Replies

• demeterlv
    demeterlv Posts: 6
    Options
    I had some soreness my first couple days then I started taking an amino acid supplement. I grabbed the gel taps from GNC; I take 3 in the morning on an empty stomach and then 3 at night before bed. It seems to be helping cause I haven't really been sore this week. Hope this helps!!
  • champcpa
    champcpa Posts: 12
    Options
    Yesterday was the fourth workout and my legs were killing me! After a few warm up jumping jacks, the pain disappeared and I just went with it. No worries, it all came back minutes after the workout was over, lol
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It will get better! The first week I was SO hurt. Week two was much better. Make sure to re-feed your muscles after workouts. It helps a lot with the recovery.
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Keep going...if you stop now and wait for the soreness to go away, when you start back up, you will just be sore again. If you keep going, you'll work through the soreness as the muscles strengthen. Literally, I feel you pain!! but its worth it :)
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 4 and i am aching like mad, I am just pushing through, just keep at it and think of the results. One thing I do is when I can feel the burn (pain) try and think of something else to take your mind off it. I always picture my daughter playing and laughing in the garden. But it works. Or is does for me
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It does get less ..the first week or two are the worst but than its just subtle pain lol