Who's excited about.....

Options
yesthistime
yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
Trader Joe's?
http://blog.chron.com/primeproperty/2012/03/trader-joes-confirms-two-new-houston-area-stores/

Anything else happening around town, health/nutrition/fitness-wise? Do share!

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about this Trader Joe's. I guess I am semi excited because I hear a lot about it. I will have to do some research on it and maybe check it out. I doubt it will be in my area so shopping there regularly is unlikely. If you go, let me know how you liked it and what makes it so special!
  • UUZennie
    UUZennie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Super-excited. Their house Vegan products are sooo much cheaper than WFM and they have tons of other awesome stuff. I've long been envious of Vegans and foodies in other cities with their TJ access.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME <3

Can't wait!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I very excited!! Im closer to the Woodlands location and can not wait to stock up on snacks...
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah - I've been getting their newsletter in the mail for quite a while so the announcements of local stores was a very nice surprise!
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So excited :)!
  • southernpurplevegan
    southernpurplevegan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for TJ's , I used to have one 15 mintues away from me when I lived in Oregon. So I am thrilled to have two near me soon.
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Anyone know if they opened yet....i'm too lazy to look it up. :)
  • atomiclauren
    Options
    The Woodlands location is supposed to open June 15th (four days!) and the Alabama Theater and Voss locations are just "coming soon."
  • southernpurplevegan
    southernpurplevegan Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Trader Joes on Father's Day on my way back from Huntsville, does anyone want me to post a pic of things I got?
  • atomiclauren
    Options
    Yess! Bring us stuff too...lol :laugh:
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    That would be nice considering I just recently decided to go more organic...
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Trader Joes on Father's Day on my way back from Huntsville, does anyone want me to post a pic of things I got?

Yeah, post if you have a pic! I haven't been yet.
  • atomiclauren
    Options
    Getting close to the Alabama Theater opening and Voss isn't too far behind that one. I really really wish they'd put one southeast (yeah right...!). We *never* get stuff over here!
  • RebeccaRivastx
    Options
    What is Trader Joes?