Who's in?

Options
Chrism740
Chrism740 Posts: 24 Member
Hi Everyone!
I just found this group, but there doesn't seem to be much activity. Who is still following it? My name is Christine, I have been on the Herbalife Weight Loss Challenge for 3 weeks. I feel great, have lost 7 pounds and have about 100 more to go. I am still figuring out how to use MFP, but really liking it.
Let's get some chatter going!!
Have a great day everyone!

Christine

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm here but this is a "boring" room. Not to much going on. A few of us are friends on here so we see the daily updates. If you would like feel free to add me!! AAlso, good luck on your journey with Herbalife!
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of here : ) I've been using Herbalife since January 2nd and I love it! You can add me too if you'd like. My food diary is open and I have tons of great shake recipes. Good luck on your Herbalife journey.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm here but your right not too much going on in this group. Been doing herbalife for 4 weeks now and down 10lbs and 11 inches. Feel free to add me
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm here now!! :drinker:
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    yeah not a lot going on here I check in from time to time. Anyone who would like to add me feel free. I have been using Herbalife products since May 2009.
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    yeah not a lot going on here I check in from time to time. Anyone who would like to add me feel free. I have been using Herbalife products since May 2009.

Wonderful weight loss. Have you ever taken a break from Herbalife during your journey?
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options

Wonderful weight loss. Have you ever taken a break from Herbalife during your journey?

Only the 9 months I was pregnant and I really didn't take a break there I still drank the tea, aloe and shake once a day even then. Read my profile and feel free to friend me if we are not already friends.
  • kliedke
    kliedke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm here on week 2 of herbalife with 12 lbs lost so far!
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    I'm here! I been on Herballife for 5 months and I feel great. I use MFP daily to keep track of my exercises, calories intake, and is also great to keep in touch, give and get encouragement form other people.
  • disismyyear
    Options
    Goodmorning Everyone! I have been using Herbalife for about two months. I have lost a total of 14lbs and this week I am starting to use the tablets. I'm super excited and can't even express the amount of energy I have now. Yesterday, I decided to go for a jog around my neighborhood for the first time. I have always wanted to but didn't have the energy and plus I was nervous of what people would say. I felt amazing after and today is round 2. Add me! <3 Herbalife
  • jeanettenegron
    Options
    Im back :) Today i had the Herbalife peach-mango beverage drink and it was delicious plus it gave me plenty energy for my workout . just sharing :)
  • TiffanyW1014
    Options
    Im back :) Today i had the Herbalife peach-mango beverage drink and it was delicious plus it gave me plenty energy for my workout . just sharing :)

I often throw this in my skakes to mix it up a bit and add protein! Delish!
  • twiglips
    Options
    you can use the beverage mix to make popsicles too - yum! : )
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Do you just mix it w/ 8 oz water and pour in the containers?
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    Options
    I just joined today and would love some friends who are doing this also.
  • twiglips
    Options
    @ Veggiemuncher - yes, just mix it according to the directions (add pieces of fresh fruit if you want) and freeze in popsicle molds.
  • kristirlk
    kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Ya'll add me!
  • kristirlk
    kristirlk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Popsicles, awesome Idea!
  • disismyyear
    Options
    Popsicle! hmmmm...I'm going to try that too!