Daily Roll Call 05/24

Options
2»

Replies

• LISA921
    LISA921 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3 - done at 5:15 this morning!!
  • LISA921
    LISA921 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3 level 1!! Honestly, I was contemplating not doing it today because I felt like I was too tired and just wasn't feeling it, but I did it and I feel GREAT! I'm so glad that I pushed through it. I can already tell a difference from day one even though it's been 3 days. I was able to do all the push ups with ease and get through the bicycle crunches without stopping. Hahaha. That tells you how outta shape I am ; ] Anyway, sorry for the rambling! I'm just really pumped!!

We are at the same pace and I felt like today was the hardest to get out of bed to do it!!! Good to know I wasn't the only one! You're right - I felt GREAT when I was done! I get up at 5:00 and do it before work - mainly so I don't have all day to think of an excuse to skip, haha.
  • Zisaleh
    Zisaleh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Done!
  • Jigglebewie
    Jigglebewie Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 3 now =]

Won't be able to continue until Sunday as I'm away for the weekend, and I'll be at my mom's and she absolutely no room in her house to workout, thankfully she has an exercise bike so will be doing something, and back to Day 4 on Sunday.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 4.. not yet completed but will be at 6:00:)
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Day 2 finished! I missed yesterday, I KNOW I KNOW. Lazy.
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. Missed yesterday so will most likely be doing a double day one day this weekend.
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! I'm afraid of level 2 LOL
  • Laurla11
    Laurla11 Posts: 54
    Options
    L1D3 done! And oooowee i'm sore in my quads and chest. But good news is that endurance wise I'm doing great! :) My 10 month old likes to play the drums on my legs with her fists and it feels great b/c i'm so sore lol
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Day 3 for me....complete!! Burned 217 calories according to my HRM. Still can't quite understand how a person can sweat so much in just 28 minutes!!! LOVING IT!!!
  • jamiemcginnis9410
    Options
    Day #3
    Level 1
    Done.

Cals burned: 221

I had to push myself to get off the couch to do it today. My calves are still very sore.
    Felt great after!! :)
  • jamiemcginnis9410
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • bbadria
    bbadria Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 6 Done!
  • Jackolina85
    Jackolina85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Day 9 completed! :)
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Level 1
    Day 3
    Done

I am trying to figure out if I'll have room to do this over the weekend at the hotel we are staying at for the wedding on Saturday. If not, I plan to run and swim.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Day 4, Level 1 complete and I don't feel as sore! :)
  • Jodieh75
    Jodieh75 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It's actually Friday the 25th here in Australia, but I'll post here rather than wait till you're up to the 25th too!

On level 2, Day 13. done.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 4, Level 1
    300 calories burned
  • SkippingQueen
    Options
    Did not have time to do day 3 yesterday :(:( but will work twice as hard this evening :)