Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Thursday Check-In

shaymo10
shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
:bigsmile:

Replies

• shaymo10
    Strength Training Day! I did Turbo Sculpt, and burned 200 calories. Yeah!
  • determined136
    determined136 Posts: 330
    Great job girl!!!

My knee is hurting today.....NOOOOOOO!!!!

I will just have to modify my workout today. Happy Friday!!! Work hard
  • shaymo10
    Hope your knee is doing better. Sending positive energy your way:flowerforyou:
  • shaymo10
    A very busy day today! I can't believe that I did Turbo Sculpt at 3 am! #hardwork #dedication
  • determined136
    Kick, Punch Jam for me on Thursday. I am so sore today!! BUT IT IS good.

I just found out that my team won our office "Live Healthy" challenge. I am so excited. The prize is $100 but I feel like a winner because of the 38 pounds I have lost.

I will use the money to purchase TURBO FIRE!!! I have been dying to get it!
  • shaymo10
    Last day for the May Turbo Jam Challenge! I am going to conclude with Turbo Sculpt, since it is my favorite. I bought four more DVDs (Fat Blaster, Lower Body, Party Mix 2, and Kick Punch Jam), so I am going to keep going through the summer. If anyone wants to add me as a friend, feel free to do so. Keep on jammin!
  • determined136
    Let me know how the new ones are. I am looking to expand my collection too! I have Cardio Party 3...it is all over the place and a little hard to follow but still super fun.