How to Lose 10 Pounds in One Week

Options
Tmoney19
Tmoney19 Posts: 80 Member
Hi Ladies,

I found this surfing the internet. I think we should all try it together and monitor and keep track on this post. I think an ideal day to start is after Memorial day. Please vote to start Monday(which is memorial day, but also the beginning of the week) OR Tuesday? On that day we will note our CW(current weight) on here and o from there. Everyone please be sure to have do your shopping for these items before so that you don't get off track. I will add a shopping list of the items on here as well.

Good luck!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
****How to Lose 10 Pounds in One Week****

Lose 10 Pounds in One Week

If you have a special occasion and you need to lose weight in a week, it is possible. Maybe you are going on vacation to the beach and need to look good in a bathing suit, or maybe you just need some fast weight loss for an event that you are attending. Whatever the occasion, you can lose 10 pounds fast in order to fit into that cocktail dress or bikini.

Instructions:

**Tips & Warnings**
· Do not eat any bread, pasta, fruit, soda, juice, or anything else not mentioned above.
· This diet is intended for only a week or two.

1) To begin losing weight, for BREAKFAST each day, have 2 eggs, any style. Mix it up so you do not get bored. Eat poached, boiled, over-easy, or scrambled, it is your choice. Do not add salt, as this will cause you to retain water, which gives the appearance of fat. Have some sausage, but check the carbohydrate content before purchasing. Carbohydrate content should be less than 1 gram per 3 sausages for maximum weight loss.

2)For LUNCH, if you want to lose 10 pounds of body fat, eat a turkey or roast beef wrap daily. You lay the meat on a surface and put two tomato slices, a slice of cheese and a piece of lettuce, and then roll the whole thing into a wrap. Do not use any bread, pita or other wrapping material. Use the meat as the wrap. Check the carbohydrate content of the meat before purchase. If you want to lose weight quickly, the meat should be less than one gram per 3-4 slices. Only use 6 slices in your wrap. If you are still hungry, you can eat two of these.You can also use a large piece of lettuce, spinach or other green, and wrap that on the outside of the meat. The carbohydrate content is relatively low if you pick the right meat. Roast beef is generally lower in carbohydrate content. One cup of salad with one tablespoon of a low carbohydrate dressing, (usually blue cheese) is fine for a side item.

3)For DINNER each night, have either broiled or baked chicken, steak, shrimp or fish. Have one and a half cups of salad on the side with blue cheese dressing (2 tablespoons maximum).

4)NOTE: For maximum weight loss, stick to the plan. Only drink water, coffee with sweet and low, green tea, diet soda, or other drinks that contain no carbohydrates.

5) IF you must have SOMETHING SWEET while on this weight loss program, try sugarless jello with a dollop of whipped cream. They are both low in carbohydrates. Just limit this to one cup or less.

NOTE: You can lose 10 pounds in a week with this method. Stick to the diet for one week and you will experience significant weight loss. In order to increase weight loss, exercise for at least 30 minutes daily. You will lose weight if you follow this low carbohydrate diet plan.

By eHow Contributor , last updated September 27, 2011

Read more: How to Lose 10 Pounds in One Week | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4846891_lose-pounds-one-week.html#ixzz1vhXcMprY

Read more: How to Lose 10 Pounds in One Week | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4846891_lose-pounds-one-week.html#ixzz1vhXGk800

Replies

• Tmoney19
    Options
    GROCERY LIST FIR THIS CONSIST OF THE BELOW:

-(14) Eggs ( I will most likely do egg whites and add a litle salsa to it or cut up veggies(scallions, tomatos,peppers)
    -Sausage (NOTE: Carbohydrate content should be less than 1 gram per 3 sausages for maximum weight loss.)
    -Deli meat Turkey and/or Roast Beef (NOTE: the meat should be less than one gram Carb per 3-4 slices)
    -Spinach/lettuce (for wrap and salad)
    -Tomato
    -Sliced Cheese
    -Chicken, fish, steak, shrimp (your choice as to which or mixture of to get)
    -Salad dressing low carbohydrate dressing (They suggest blue chees,yuck)
    -Sugar-Free Jello pack (IF you crave sweets, your choice)
    -whipped cream (IF you crave sweets, thisis to dollop on top Jello, your choice)
  • miss1000
    miss1000 Posts: 8
    Options
    Let's start Tuesday! Monday/Memorial Day wont be a good start day for me...:ohwell:
  • miss1000
    Options
    *** I formalized this a little just in case anyone wants to print it out or have a quick reference

BREAKFAST

* 2 EGGS (ANY STYLE)
    • Poached, Over Easy, Scrambled, Boiled
    • Do NOT add Salt (causes you to retain water)

* SAUSAGE
    • Carbohydrate content should be less than 1 gram per 3 sausages

LUNCH

* TURKEY OR ROAST BEEF WRAP (NO tortilla)
    * SIDE SALAD

• DO NOT use any tortilla, bread, pita or other wrapping material
    • Lay the meat on surface and put two tomato slices, a slice of cheese and a piece of lettuce. The roll the whole thing into a wrap.
    • Meat should be less than 1 gram carbohydrate per 3-4 slices
    • ONLY use 6 slices of meat or less in your wrap.
    • If you are still hungry, You can eat 2 wraps for Lunch.
    • You can also use a large piece of spinach or other green, and wrap that on the outside of the meat.
    • Once cup of salad with 1 TBS of a low carbohydrate dressing (usually Blue Cheese) is fine for a side item.

DINNER

*BROILED OR BAKED CHICKEN or STEAK or SHRIMP or FISH
    * 1 ½ Cups of SALAD on the side with Low Carb Dressing. (2 TBS maximum)

FOR MAXIMUM WEIGHT LOSS

• Stick to the plan for 1 WEEK and you will experience SIGNIFICANT weight loss.
    • Only drink WATER, COFFEE with sweet & low, GREEN TEA, DIET SODA, or other drinks that contain NO carbohydrates.
    • If you MUST have something sweet with this program, try SUGARLESS JELLO with a dollop of whipped cream. (Limit this to 1 cup or less)
    • To INCREASE weight loss, EXERCISE for at least 30 minutes daily
  • Tmoney19
    Options
    Thanks Miss1000:flowerforyou:
  • miss1000
    Options
    FORGOT TO ADD:

Tips & Warnings

• Do NOT eat any BREAD, PASTA, FRUIT, SODA, JUICE, or anything else NOT mentioned above.
    • This diet is intended for only 1 week or 2.
  • PUSH_THRU
    PUSH_THRU Posts: 6
    Options
    Tuesday is fine.
  • Tmoney19
    Options
    Ok, Tuesday it is!!!

Tuesday morning weight in and be sure to also add your CW on this post. We will weigh in again the following Tuesday morning and add hopefully *fingers crossed* our 10 lbs weight lost. I hope this works. #LEGGO
  • PUSH_THRU
    Options
    is aims doing it?
  • Tmoney19
    Options
    I keep telling her to join this group idk what she doing
  • amil12001
    amil12001 Posts: 7
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK! i WILL TRY THIS WILL BE HARD FOR ME BECAUSE I GENERALLY EAT THE SAME THINGS THAT I LIKE ON A DAILY. :noway:
  • Tmoney19
    Options
    LMAO at the smiley you used! WE CAN DO IT!! YES WE CAN! *In Obama's voice*
  • PUSH_THRU
    Options
    WE CAN DO IT! The best way to approach this is NOT to think about it, pre-make your meals and just do it! You can always think hey i got 3 other hot mamas doing it with me! Thats how im goin about it!
  • PUSH_THRU
    Options
    AHHHHH Tuesday is almost here! Super excited!
  • Tmoney19
    Options
    Day 1 5/29/12:

CW: 154.8
    GW 6/4/12 (7 days): 144.8 (hopefully lol) *fingers crossed)
  • amil12001
    Options
    Thanks gals! Well I lost this week so thats good! Im gonna try & LIVE in the GYM this week!
  • amil12001
    Options
    I bought a couple bathing suits this weekend! ...I hope I don't look like a whale when I wear um. uhg!
  • PUSH_THRU
    Options
    CW: 202.6
    GW: 192.6
  • Tmoney19
    Options
    Thanks gals! Well I lost this week so thats good! Im gonna try & LIVE in the GYM this week!

LOL All this chatter log your CW on here for our 7 day challenge.

And keep up the good work and you''ll look FAb in your new swimsuits. :-)
  • miss1000
    Options
    DAY 1:

CW: 158
    GW: 145
  • Tmoney19
    Options
    How's everyone doing with their diet? Havent heard much from anyone except miss1000 Aim'ing me.