Sunday Date! :)

Options
kimi131
kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
I've been out a couple of times with this guy. He's 33, has a son (named Ezra, so Biblical, I love it!). We get along well, seem to have a pretty good connection, plus he's rather good looking :wink: . Anyway, he called me last night and wants to go out again on Sunday. His plan: church, lunch, and either a movie or hiking (depending on weather). Umm.... yeah! That sounds wonderful. :flowerforyou:

(Side note, he attends a Methodist church, which is also my denomination. I find that pretty exciting since my dad is a pastor, so my denomination is kinda important to me).

I'm so excited! I'll keep you all posted! :bigsmile:

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    yay you!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    sooo... how did it go?
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    We had a great time! It was a nice long date.
  • JanieJack
    Options
    Yay! Happy for you!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    did he meet your dad yet?
  • marybvaughn
    Options
    That sounds like the best date ever! I myself am a PK, although my dad passed away almost 12 years ago.. AM praying God will send me a man that wants to take me to church on a date! Hope it works out with you and him!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    AM praying God will send me a man that wants to take me to church on a date! Hope it works out with you and him!

Interestingly, the ONLY man I ever dated who went to church with me (our 2nd date) I eventually discovered owned 2 bars and a comedy club. We didn't last, but I was always pleased that he respected my faith, even though he didn't share it as I originally thought.