That was a good laugh! :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    hilarious!!!!!!! yep thats me!
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Pretty much except add a ridiculous amount of food surrounding my play area >.> Or my Xbox nest as I like to call it.
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    THIS
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh no, the MMO itch from talking about all this raiding... must resist! 30 more lbs... must... resist...
    =)
  • lissamok
    Options
    This is SO accurate! As for raiding in a towel because of poor planning, definitely true. Raids always have to start on time--bosses wait for no one!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    saw this one tonight:

gamergirls.jpg
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh no, the MMO itch from talking about all this raiding... must resist! 30 more lbs... must... resist...
    =)

you can do it! I felt the same way in the past. I quit FFXI in Fall of 2009 and didn't pick up any MMO until SWotR. I've been careful in playing just casually now since MMO's was a big reason why I got as heavy as I did.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I've been careful in playing just casually now since MMO's was a big reason why I got as heavy as I did.

It's so weird because I have actually LOST since getting into MMOs hardcore because I can't eat and play at the same time so often my gaming, and the other 11 people in the raid, take precedence over the snack I want...
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I've been careful in playing just casually now since MMO's was a big reason why I got as heavy as I did.

It's so weird because I have actually LOST since getting into MMOs hardcore because I can't eat and play at the same time so often my gaming, and the other 11 people in the raid, take precedence over the snack I want...

When I played WOW non-stop I was actually losing weight for the same reason. Running downstairs to get a snack was a lot of work and time consuming. LOL

The cat in the pic you posted ... is exactly what BOTH of my cats do when I start playing. Oh hi mom, you are trying to play something lemme sit on your keyboard, and help out.
  • freshprincessx
    freshprincessx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lol, I shared this on my Facebook. This is too funny!
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Codex and California girls you say (Felicia Day and Michelle Boyd).

Here I am with them, my son, and Bladezz at Blizzcon 2009.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/plumwd/3870141583/in/set-72157622099436520

Love it!!
    Here I am with Robin & Amy at this years Planet Comicon in the KC area =)

539355_3262797842854_1031505417_n.jpg

pic was to big it seems cut part of amy off but you get the idea =)
  • unassembledandy
    Options
    so jealous you guys have met the cast of the guild! i love that show

the season where vork and zaboo have to live together and zaboo trying to prove his worthyness to codex is awsome
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    What disappoints me about girl gamers is the fact that they still mostly seem to avoid PvP-centric games, or games where it's more about tactics and strategy. Stuff like EVE Online rather than WoW, or Battlefield rather than COD.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Gamer Girls that hold their own on xbox live...and give back what they are getting are a pure turn on.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Gamer Girls that hold their own on xbox live...and give back what they are getting are a pure turn on.

I wouldn't know about that. I'm a strictly PC gamer.
  • bregalad5
    Options

the problem is that eventually you turn into just another guy in their eyes, ha. At least in the PC gaming world... Sometimes I think my guy friends forget I'm female :sad:
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What disappoints me about girl gamers is the fact that they still mostly seem to avoid PvP-centric games, or games where it's more about tactics and strategy. Stuff like EVE Online rather than WoW, or Battlefield rather than COD.
    I love Battlefield, great game. Haven't played it in forever, but I definitely enjoy that more than COD (which I do also play) I would rather have to put some thought behind what I'm doing. :)
    the problem is that eventually you turn into just another guy in their eyes, ha. At least in the PC gaming world... Sometimes I think my guy friends forget I'm female
    This is pretty much me ... but then again most of the people I play with are guys, so I guess that explains it.
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    About seven years I took my CPU in to a local PC fix-it store. The guy behind the counter asked me if there was anything I wanted to back up. I said, "Well, I would love my level 82 Diablo II assasin saved."

Two guys prairie dog'd up from behind cubicle walls because they could tell I was a woman from my voice. I looked at them and said, "And I can cook, too!"
  • bregalad5
    Options
    This is pretty much me ... but then again most of the people I play with are guys, so I guess that explains it.

Same. There's one other girl in my kin (guild) and she very rarely plays. So 99.65% of the time it's me and a bunch of guys. My old kin had 3 other girls. One was really odd, and the other two were, well, quite slutty. And the guys were always pretty rude to me, which is why I eventually followed a friend to another server. I can deal with a lot, but they pushed it too far.