African American Ladies Insanity Challenge Group Roll Call

Options
We are getting a lot of members but no one is really letting me know what their plan goal is? Who's got their program? Who needs to start their program? Who doesn't know what the heck I'm talking about? LOL. It's roll call ladies.

Replies

• sugarnspice8
    Options
    I dont know what your talking about in regards to a program lol
    but my goal is to lose 10 lbs with insanity and just to stick with it

My names Keshia
    I live in Marylaaaaaaaaand
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am Kim from Columbus. I have the Insanity program. I bought it years ago and did it once. I have a weird injury that makes it hard to keep up with an intense cardio program. And to be honest I get easily frustrated when I get hurt. But I would certainly like to try it again.

The diet is hardest for me, not because I don't want to, but simply because it's easy to get confused about what you should and shouldn't eat, what supplements to take... etc, etc. Also buying organic is pricey! So I am trying to eat clean and stay away from highly processed foods.

My goal is huge. I need to lose a LOT of weight. 100+. But we all gotta start somewhere and this is where I start.
  • CoachXGeorge
    Options
    I meant do you already have INSANITY, are you already working with a coach. Well this group will most definitely help you stick with it. But you have to put into it what you get out. I want people checking in, progress updates. Get motivated and dig deeper.
  • CoachXGeorge
    Options
    @mightyaftrodyt - My girlfriend has come back from 236 after her second baby using Insanity. Her name is coachxthea on here. So you can do this. But you have to be committed. You have to stay on your program. And most of all have a clean diet. She follows High protein low carb. And it has worked wonders. Also, she uses Shakeology religously. To both of you if you are on teambeachbody.com I would appreciate it if you made me your coach. Inbox me if you want more information on this.
  • Mz_2Cute
    Mz_2Cute Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Michele checking in from Dallas. I am a mother of two, I have P90X (which I have been neglecting) I currently workout at 24 hour fitness (elliptical, Zumba, weights) but need to get back to P90x. I am currently 156 lbs and want to lose 10lbs and tone.