Oh no! Chocolate Shakeology

Options
ablissabby
ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
So I started Shakeology and I really want to love it. I love the energy I'm getting from it definitely! I'm a chocolate lover but I'm in the minority and I'm not feeling the taste of the Chocolate Shakeology! Does anyone else have this problem, and can you suggest another flavor? I'm still experimenting with recipes, but I can't get rid of the taste that isn't agreeing with me.

Replies

• mdhughes33
    mdhughes33 Posts: 40
    Options
    I was like that at first. actually hated the chocolate, but then started experimenting with it. my current fav is almond extract, almond milk, and frozen coffee cubes. i also do the same with coconut extract. there are some great recipes on the beachbody forums! Strawberry remains my favorite, but i haven't tried greenberry and unless i can get a sample, i won't!
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'll definitely take your suggestions... I'm not ready to give up yet!
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    I was like that at first. actually hated the chocolate, but then started experimenting with it. my current fav is almond extract, almond milk, and frozen coffee cubes. i also do the same with coconut extract. there are some great recipes on the beachbody forums! Strawberry remains my favorite, but i haven't tried greenberry and unless i can get a sample, i won't!

yummy will be trying this
  • jade9008
    jade9008 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have made the Chocolate with a banana and PB2, I have also made it with coffee, which gives an extra boost. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Tropical Strawberry flavor, it is my favorite. I make it either with milk or 4 oz OJ and 4 oz water. I have also mixed the Strawberry and Chocolate - yummy. I wouldn't go for the Greenberry - it is not good.