Members Introduction

Options
Hello everyone, Im excited to be here at My Fitness Pal. I think its a great tool for everyone to utilize in their fitness goals.
I do have a few members here that are part of my current 90 Day Challenge Group on FB.

Since there are some members on this site that are not on FB, I would like for everyone to post a brief intro about yourself, what are your fitness goals, why these goals are important and what challenges have you faced in the past.

For my current Challenge Group members, please let everyone know how things are working for you in the challenge group. What you like most about it, what you like least about it and has it made a difference in your progress.

Looking forward to learning more about everyone.

Blessings to all.
Deborah

Replies

• valerieottaviano
    valerieottaviano Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How do we find your challenge on fb? I think I signed up here but maybe it's not a crossover to fb? Any advice on how I can join you there?
  • urbanitylifestyle
    Options
    GM... my fan page in FB is www.facebook.com/urbanitylifestyle Like my page. Then go to my profile page www.facebook.com/urbanitylifestyle11 so I can add you to the group. Send me and email to let me know its you and I will walk you through the steps.

Hope your having a wonderful weekend
    Deborah
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My name is Kim. I just turned the dreaded 4-0 in February. I am a wife and mother of 3, a 17 yr old, a 13 yr old and a 3 yr old. I have struggled my entire life with weight problems and self esteem problems and I'm just so tired of not liking how I look! Also I realized that I have to be a role model for my 17 yr old, she is going in the same direction that I am in and I feel so guilty about it and I want to show her that we can lose and we can look FABULOUS! I need to get on it NOW and work hard and push her to work hard so that when she goes off to college at the end of the year next year she feels as beautiful as I know she is! Also I need to be able to keep up with my littlest one because she's a ROCKET!!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3. one is a 90+ lb large baby coon dog. :smile: I am a 5ft 3 inches SAHM with a crazy schedule. I really need challenges to keep me motivated. Otherwise life gets in the way to much. Want to lose 15 lbs by end of June or as close to that as I can. And be at my goal weight by end of Feb. So that would mean 59 - 54 lbs lost by then. Need lots of help and encouragement. Since I am going this alone and my family is not big on the food changes.

I don't just want to be a mom but a hot mom with lots of energy. And be the arm candy my husband deserves. Would be great to be that for our anniversary.
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Michelle. This past summer I got serious about losing the extra weight I was carrying. I'd seen a picture of myself and couldn't believe how much weight I'd put on. I'm now in the healthy BMI range, but I still have a good bit of weight to lose to get to my goal weight. However, my main goal is to lower my body fat percentage and build some muscle. I can't wait until the end of June when I finish teaching and can spend loads of extra time at the pool!