Tony Horton's Ten Minute workout

Options
Has anyone tried this yet? Just ordered it this morning, will be getting it in about a week. I'm totally excited to start :)

Have tried P90X, but get easily discouraged because it is SO hard for me! I'm so out of shape right now. Hoping the ten minute work outs will be easier to get through because it's shorter.

Excited :D

Replies

• sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    please let me know how it is...hubby was considering ordering it but I am not too convinced how much work can get done in ten minutes lol!
  • Roshams
    Roshams Posts: 77
    Options
    I will let you know for sure :) I think I'll be using it just to prep myself for P90X! hah

I think the first week youre only doing ten minutes, but you're supposed to mix and match them (actually do atleast 30 mins)..That's the impression I got anyway.

I'll let you know when I start how it is :)
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have it and it does work. For best results you will actually stack 3 10 minute workouts each day. But it's nice because you break them up - 1 or 2 in the AM and the remainders in the evening. Good luck! Love to hear what you think!
  • worshipmom
    Options
    I am strating my second wek with it and I lost two pounds from last Monday! I have only been doing two but willprobably add another as I progress! I absolutly love it!!!! I don't follow the food guide, but i keep track of what I am eating and how many calories I am taking ina day. I try to stay in the same calorie range per meal that Tony has on there!
  • drbaska
    Options
    I am strating my second wek with it and I lost two pounds from last Monday! I have only been doing two but willprobably add another as I progress! I absolutly love it!!!! I don't follow the food guide, but i keep track of what I am eating and how many calories I am taking ina day. I try to stay in the same calorie range per meal that Tony has on there!

Good for you! You are going about it just right! And a 2 lb loss is excellent. And the fact that you are doig such a good workout program means that as you are losing you are also reshaping your body. Keep up the great work!
  • Roshams
    Roshams Posts: 77
    Options
    OK, so I just cracked it open tonight, and finally tried it out. Those girl make it look so easy don;t they?!

I did total body, and Lower body tonight....my legs are....OMG sore ! That was intense, I was sweating like a pig when I was done :)

Will do some more tomorrow ^_^
  • drbaska
    Options
    OK, so I just cracked it open tonight, and finally tried it out. Those girl make it look so easy don;t they?!

I did total body, and Lower body tonight....my legs are....OMG sore ! That was intense, I was sweating like a pig when I was done :)

Will do some more tomorrow ^_^

LOL! It's amazing what Tony can pack into 10 mins. My husband started doing it this week - I'm really proud of him. He did P90X with me a couple years ago, but has a lot of back pain, so has kind of laid of the exercising for a while.
  • kimberley_1
    kimberley_1 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I’m on day 3 of it, I know day 3 isn’t that impressive lol and today is a day off.... but I needed it because my legs are killing me.
    Day one I done 10 mins lower body then 20 mins abbs straight after
    Day 2 I done 10 cardio then 10 Lower body
    it’s more exercise then I normal do even though its 10 mins, but its separate 10 0r 20 min workout you do 2 times a day I do them both together to get them out the way...
    I am just following the exercise plan and not following the food guide I’m just eating healthy anyway with hardly any fat
    I will post how I get on :)
    Xx
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I just got this and plan to start once I finish Chalean Extreme. Love reading the comments.
  • Mbiceo
    Mbiceo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am having a hard time finishing up my P90X, only because I have such long work hours - really I mean 14-15 hours a day. But working out is the only way I am going to have the stamina to continue with what I have to do. So.. I was really interested in the 10 minute work out - cause I do know that Tony knows what he's doing.

So you DO recommend the new 10:00 workout. It sounds like it could be a lifesaver for me.
  • gshillitani
    gshillitani Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hope to start this soon, within the week. This is my second attempt at losing a lot of weight. I doubt I'll even be able to keep up for 10 minutes at first but I will keep at it!
  • twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have been TMT off and on for the last month. I do go Mon-Fri but have not been able to exercise on the weekend. When I first got it I did one 10 dvd a day. Then after the 1st week I started doing 2 workout dvds when I could. If I was out of to much breath I would do the yoga one after my 1st dvd. I am still at doing 2 a day. I am at home but I have daycare children with me. So my time is limited. I can keep them oppuiced for 10 min at a time.

This will work you. I am always sweating and breathing hard. I love it.
  • Outlawhorses
    Outlawhorses Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get mine...really hoping it will help get me back into shape. The woman in the infomercial looks so graceful.....Lol I know that wont be me....but I'm willing to put the effort into it...trying to be a better friend to my body.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Any updates on how you all are doing with the 10 Minute Trainer?

I hope its still going great!!!
  • CongoClark81
    CongoClark81 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed the 10minute Trainer. I did the Total Body, Lower Body, Abs and Yoga everyday for 30days. Honestly couldnt tell ya my results since that was almost 50days ago and I was also doing Jillian Michaels 30day Shred with it. But I did love it and still do the Yoga.
    Good Luck and Hope your enjoying it