NEW to TURBO JAM

Options
agwodke
agwodke Posts: 23 Member
Hey all!!!! I'm new to Turbo Jam....I JUST ordered it and am waiting on it's arrival!!! I'm sooo excited to begin this workout as I've heard great things about it!!!! I was doing Turbo Fire...but has since fallen out the wagon and now if extremely difficult to complete the workout. I enjoy Turbo Fire but want to get my endurance back up BEFORE doing it again!!!

I wanted to know your opinion of Turbo Jam and your success story. Is it as great as I've read?????

Replies

• twilightobession
    twilightobession Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am interested in Turbo Jam too. I am thinking about ordering it. I am going to talk to my Beachbody coach tomorrow and she what she thinks would be best for me. I am wanting something with cardio and strength.

Please give your opinions on Turbo Jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Turbo Jam. It is really like a party once you get the moves down!!! I have lost many inches (didn't take measurements when I started).

I fell off the wagon too but starting back today. I think you would really enjoy doing this program. I am super lazy and sometimes can't wait to get home to start. My daughter is only 1 1/2 and she always what to do it with me. She tells me lets party!!!
  • agwodke
    agwodke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thanks you for your response!!!!

I can be lazy and it's difficult for me to find something I enjoy doing constantly. I'm hoping Turbo Jam with be the break I needed to get myself back in motion!!
  • twilightobession
    Options
    I am ordering the Turbo Jam challenge. I am excited about it. I am doing Tony Horton's 10 Min. Trainer right now. It works my butt off. I can't wait for some dancing. I will let you know when I get it.
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am on Week 2 of Turbo Jam. Previously I did Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs. I am loving Turbo Jam as its more cardio. I do need to kick my own butt though sometimes as I don't always have that motivation
  • twilightobession
    Options
    Do you like Turbo Jam better than Hip Hop Abs??? I had thought about ordering Hip Hop Abs but I ordered Turbo Jam instead. I am hoping that my Turbo Jam will be here by the end of this week.

MOTIVATION!!!!!!! Why is it that we have motivation one day and then the next we don't????? It drives my crazy!!!!!! I am hoping that maybe we can motivate each other here.

WHO IS WITH ME??????????????????
  • Kadi82
    Options
    Yeah I do prefer turbo jam. I like the feeling of cardio and strength where I feel absolutely shattered at the end of it. I found Hip Hop Abs, while it did change my abs, I didn't get into it as much cos it wasn't so fast paced. It was a good starter to beachbody stuff though. I am thinking I will try insanity once I finish jam

I had no motivation yesterday but pushed through it. I can say, that it wasn't a great workout lol. I just wanted to sleep
  • twilightobession
    Options
    Ok, I got Turbo Jam in today. I have been going over all the information they sent with it. I watched some of the workouts but not all of them. They look really fun. Tomorrow I will be going over the food list that they sent with it. Planning my meals for next week. I will be starting on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jurbo Jam!!:love: I talked my Mom into going half on the DVDs a few years back. I just pulled out the 20min workout this morning and remembered how much I love it. It makes you feel really strong.
  • twilightobession
    Options
    Starting Turbo tomorrow. I need some advice. I was thinking of doing the 10 day kick start. But it has you doing Turbo Sculpt and Cardio Party. But if I do the reg. Turbo Jam it starts out with Learn and Burn for two days. What do I need to do??????/
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd week. I started with the Learn and Burn, I deft recommend starting it like that to learn the moves and ease into it. If you google "turbo jam schedule" and click the first link, and scroll all the way down, I am following the Beginner rotation schedule and then I will do the Advanced rotation and go from there. Like I said, this will be my 1st day of the 2nd week and I'm loving it. I hated having 3 days off, but I wanted to follow the schedule exactly lol
  • twilightobession
    Options
    Well, I did not get to do Turbo Jam today. To many things went wrong. To many people coming in and out of my house all day. Then I freaked out when I tried my first Greenberry shakeology and it was awful. But I am going to give it another try tomorrow. Putting more fruit in it. It has a banana taste to it and I do not like that taste. I can not put bananas in my protein shake when I make them. Tomorrow is another day!!!!!!!!!!! and it will be better!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kadi82
    Options
    I don't do any shakes so can't help there. But yeah, I find it hard to do when people are around. I either do it really early or when hubby has gone to work lol.

You'll get into it. I preferred learn and burn first as well, you learn the techniques. I did try cardio party first and had NFI what I was doing so went back to learn and burn.
  • twilightobession
    Options
    I did my 1st Turbo Jam yesterday. I really enjoyed it. Off to do it again this morning. My lower back hurts a little and I think it is from all the tucking!!!!! lol
  • twilightobession
    Options
    Day 2 of Turbo Jam DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :) Tomorrow is my last day of Week 2 and still loving the heck out of it!
  • twilightobession
    Options
    Forgot to post this morning. Day 3 of Turbo Jam is done. The "TURBO" part of it got me. But it was FUN!!!!!!! I just wished that my lower back would quit hurting. I am thinking that it is from all the "tucking" that I am doing.
  • Lilletta99
    Options
    Hello all! I've been doing Turbo Jam for 2 weeks now and I must say, I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!! I have a very stressful job where I work a split shift most of the time. So when I take my 4 hours break in the morning I like to "JAM" then. I must say that I love it so much that I looked up other Turbo Jam workouts on Amazon. I found two more workouts, Lower Body Jam, and Punch, Kick & Jam, I can't wait to add these to my line up of workouts. :smile:
  • CG55
    CG55 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey all!!!! I'm new to Turbo Jam....I JUST ordered it and am waiting on it's arrival!!! I'm sooo excited to begin this workout as I've heard great things about it!!!! I was doing Turbo Fire...but has since fallen out the wagon and now if extremely difficult to complete the workout. I enjoy Turbo Fire but want to get my endurance back up BEFORE doing it again!!!

I wanted to know your opinion of Turbo Jam and your success story. Is it as great as I've read?????
  • CG55
    CG55 Posts: 8
    Options
    You are on the right track. Turbo Jam is a great introduction to Fire. The workout/moves are less intense, but just as effective. You will see great results with Jam and it will build your confidence to return to Fire. Good luck!!