Anyone just starting the program? * May 27th- July 7th*

Options
I am very excited to start this program! I found it on youtube and started it right away. Anyone else just starting? Send me a friend request and we can help each other.

Replies

• pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am with u!! I started the program 26 of may... I am planning to do only the lower workout for 4 times week as I am on the middle of jmbr phase 2.
    Good luck to both of us!!!
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this week and so excited about it! I'm needing to accelerate it a bit due to summer travel plans but here we go!
  • philly3047
    philly3047 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I actually started last week (even tho I forgot to take my measurements)...this will be my second week
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Me , well 29th (TODAY!), actually. Just finished day 1 of 30DS and I am going to do day 1 of BB
  • BrideToBe101212
    Options
    This morning I did the upper body workout then I was sitting around thinking I couldn't wait til tomorrow to do the lower body, so I finished lower body workout # 2 (Level 1)
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am on my 7th or 8th day (I have to look @ my schedule.. I forgot!).
    I haven't followed it to a "T" because I hurt my left arm- maybe from the upper workout, I am not sure. I've forgotten to take days off, and I've done the Lower on the last couple of Upper days. So I've not done any LESS, but MORE in reality. I have to modify the lower just slightly, currently.
    I love the workouts and I already feel like my bum is lifted a little.. but I was doing some Yoga Booty Ballet workouts for a couple of weeks before I started BB. I also do a little elliptical cardio a few days a week.
    I can't wait to see if this program helps me get rid of my saddlebags! I don't like them!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    I started today. I like it.
  • pandy123
    pandy123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday May 29th. I completed the lower body workout yesterday and the upper body workout today. I am also adding in extra cardio. I can't wait to see the results after 6 weeks. :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday. Boy, do you feel the burn. I can't wait to see the results. Question? How are you all logging it as an exercise on here?
  • dlbwv101
    dlbwv101 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just completed day 3....wanting some major changes in my butt
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    On monday I start week 2 level 1...I love it
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Hi I'm new and excited to be here!

I started on June 25th with lower. I just completed the first week of level 1 on the 29th. YES I survived the first week of level 1!!!:drinker:

I definitely felt it the first day and a day later. I really believe it is working.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Blaqheart.. I start level 2 tomorrow I am excited. I love the program
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Thank you

I worked lower session today and boy do I still feel it! Yes it is really working my legs feel all jello lol!:bigsmile: