You inspire me. All of you.

Options
I've been reading through the introductions, and you all are blowing me away!

We have parents raising multiple children, army spouses, students, people with significant medical histories - hypothyroid, joint replacement, stroke, MS, among others. We're of different ages and races, different places in our lives, and we're from all over the world.

You know, it's only been 1 day into this Challenge. But I am inspired and humbled by the group of people that have decided to do this together.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Let's do this thing!!!!!! :heart:

Replies

• ilovesabrinamycat
    Options
    Thank you, too! Every time I see a kind, supportive post like this on here it motivates me even more!!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. I really need the support and I really appreciate you making this group and all the work you're putting into it!!

14877786.png
  • cranjo773
    cranjo773 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome that we are all so different yet coming together to do this!
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awww youre sweet we can do this! i too am excited to do this i couldnt have done half of the stuff i am doing 2 months ago it just blows me away to have all this support from members and to know they are here for you. i actually enjoy going to the gym! i still cant believe i am saying that i want to keep going i am gonna see that 150 one day!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Awe how nice!! support helps alot!!
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have realized the only way to be successful at this weight loss thing is to have support! There is so much great support here!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    That's so amazing! Your positive energy inspires ME!
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    That's so amazing! Your positive energy inspires ME!

This!!