What are your goals??

Options
I have been on a new program! Nutritional Cleansing! It is amazing, and in the last 4 months, I am down 45lbs, and 120 inches from all over my body. Been hitting the gym about 4-5 days a week. I feel amazing!! I can't wait for my results in just a few more months!!! THe new Sarah is here and kicking butt!

Replies

• lionskitty
    lionskitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I've been on MFP for 25days and have lost 10lbs! 60lbs to go...oh boy
  • eight6eleven
    eight6eleven Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's awesome that there is a group from weddingbee on here! My goal is to drop 20 pounds. I just started yesterday, so I have a long road ahead of me.
  • kbarnick
    kbarnick Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 10 pounds by the end of June, and I would LOVE to loose 20 by end of August (my wedding). I officially started on Monday.
  • dmm5021
    dmm5021 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would like to lose 10-15 pound. I have been on and off with myfitesspal because I travel and eat out every week so its hard to actually know how many calories I am consuming if I don't eat at chain restaurants. Hopefully I will get better though!
  • candycanebee
    Options
    Just joined MFP today, and as of today I have 114 pounds more to go to get to my goal. BUT, I have lost 45 lbs already.
  • nickels91
    nickels91 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Bees!
    I'm hoping I will use this site more now that I'm part of a group b/c none of my friends are on here!
    I want to lose 20 lbs. The past few months my workouts and good eating habits have gone down the drain and I've gained weight, ugh. 10 lbs in the next 5 weeks is my short term goal. Wish me luck!
  • MrsJansen
    MrsJansen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there ladies, my first goal is to loose 10lbs in one month but total goal is 40lbs. :smile:
  • MrsJansen
    MrsJansen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Sara, what is Nutritional Cleansing?
  • irenegalea
    irenegalea Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi bees! :)

omg wow you've done so well!!

I really want to lose 50lb, but i'm not feeling very hopeful about it. :/ ...on a more positive note, I HAVE been eating smaller portions and healthier food. :) tonight i'm having slimming world's turkey and bacon hotpot. mmmmm

Oh and I've started walking for 1 hr a day. and zumba once a week.
  • Jaxx726
    Jaxx726 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! My fiance and I just booked our photographer and set a date for engagement photos, so I'm trying to be down to 120 by July 8. I've been trying to stick to the Slow Carb Diet but I'm getting really sick of beans, eggs, and frozen veggies! I've just been feeling so lazy in the evenings that I haven't felt like cooking anything more interesting. I've also stopped running and am back to barely being able to do a mile before I have to walk, so I'd really like to work on that.
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hi ladies.. my wedding is in a month.. and my goal is to look as best as I can by then. Overall, I'd like to lose 15-20 pounds! I am 5'7" and about 159 now. I'd love to be around 140-145 and evaluate once I get there!!
  • Kheit86
    Kheit86 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've lost a total of 17 lbs so far, and have 13 more to go. My wedding isn't until June of next year but I want to give myself as much time to not only lose the weight, but get fit and trim as well. And I'd like to keep it that way after the wedding too!
  • Ivythorn
    Ivythorn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15-20lbs by my wedding in October, to be more generally fit & toned. I gained the weight pretty proportionally so i am hoping it comes off that way too. My challenge is getting past the injuires that helped me add on the weight. generally speaking my food intake is pretty good, but the activity can be an issue. My goal tonight is to either go on a nice walk or bicycle ride after dinner. Even if it is leisurely walking, I'm going!
  • christina000
    Options
    I'm not really trying to lose weight. But I am trying to eat more whole foods, and organic/locally. I also want t keep on track with my running!! Goodluck to all you weddingbee ladies!!!
  • jillybelle_66
    Options
    I'd like to lose 20-25 pounds before my Nov. 10 wedding. I'm also hoping to get as fit as possible- while I sometimes have to drag myself there, once I'm at the gym, I love it! Food is one of my biggest struggles- this girl loves carbs- so I really need to keep myself motivated.
  • nickels91
    nickels91 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would like to lose 20 lbs in the next 3 months. I took me 2 years to gain it but i'm hoping that if I'm focused enough I can get it off sooner than later!
    Good luck with your goals ladies!
  • jmote6
    jmote6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 lbs, have 8 more to go. I'm mostly focusing on toning and gaining strength though which may mean that my numbers aren't where I visually want them since I want to gain some muscle. So, I'll probably judge everything more based on how my clothes fit/inches and how I look instead of just the scale.
  • missnarwhal
    missnarwhal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25-30 lbs in the next year, ideally the next 6 months but I know with my schedule and what not it will be more difficult to go to the gym as much as I would like to during the last semester of school.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi, bees! My major goal is to be down 55 pounds by next summer. My short term goal is to lose 40 pounds by November when I go shopping for my dress. That's 2 pounds per week, and I'm really hoping mfp can help me get there. I tend to get frustrated when the numbers on the scale don't move right away, but I've promised myself that I will stick it out this time, even if it takes weeks to see that number change. No more giving up!
  • blackqueen82
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60lbs before my May 27th, 2013 wedding day. I'm 1/6th of the way there now so I'm really excited and motivated to get going at this point. I'm not starting my wedding dress shopping until next year in Jan. or Feb. so I'm hoping to lose most of the weight this summer and fall. My engagement photos will not be done until the end of Dec./early Jan. and I'd like to feel great about myself. I spend way too much time on WB so feel free to say hello over there. My screen name on WB is blkqueen.